Saving the Penguins in New York

Dave: Showtime, everyone! Big smiles for the Big Apple!

Skipper: Listen up, Doris! You turn us into freaks, and then what? You think that's gonna make everybody love you?

Dr. Octavius Brine: No, but they'll despise you.

Skipper: Aah!

Dr. Octavius Brine: And I'm sure gonna love that.

[In New York City]

News Reporter: Breaking news! The missing penguins have been found! Okay. According to my notes, genetic researcher Dr. Octavius Brine has found the penguins and is bringing them here to New York's Battery Park. The penguins are coming back! Oh, my gosh! Look!

Dr. Octavius Brine: Penguin lovers of the world, guess who I found.

New Yorkers: Penguins! Penguins!

Dr. Octavius Brine: It wasn't easy, but seeing the penguins get what they deserve will make it all worthwhile.

News Reporter: What a weird thing to say! I'm so excited!

Dr. Octavius Brine: Do it.

Private: Skipper! Skipper! Skipper! Rico! Kowalski! I'm up here! Up here!

Skipper: It's like I'm still hearing Private's little voice, calling to us.

Private: You have to get out of there! Move!

Skipper: “You have a great otter there. Moo.”

Kowalski: Why would he moo?

Skipper: What are you asking me for? I'm not Private's little ghost.

[They turn around, only to notice the Medusa Ray in front of them, ready to fire.]

Rico: Uh-oh.

[One of Dave's henchmen fires the Medusa Ray at Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and all the penguins, as Private watches in horror.]

Private: Noooooo!

Dr. Octavius Brine: Are you ready?!

New Yorkers: Yeah!

Dr. Octavius Brine: Yay...! Your new... and improved... penguins!

New Yorkers: Penguins! Penguins!

New Yorker: Wha...?

Dr. Octavius Brine: Oh, the people love you. Just go give them a hug.

New Yorker: Don't let them touch you!

Dr. Octavius Brine: Oh, no. What's happening? Nobody likes you anymore? Well, the fun and games are just beginning. Watch this, penguins. Somebody call... the exterminators! And when the exterminators take you away, you never come back.

Private: Oh, dear. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. What do I do? What do I do? Crikey! Come on, then. You wanna go? You want some argy-bargy? AAAAHHH!!!

Roberto: Keep your eyes peeled!

[He courageously charges at the octopi like a warrior, much to their surprise.]

Private: Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Yee-haw! Ow.

Dr. Octavius Brine: Uh-oh. Missed one. What a wonderful day in the park.

[Private and Roberto runs across the battlefield to find his brothers]

Private: Skipper! Wait! Hold on! What are you doing?! Skipper! Don't eat that! Skipper, listen. It's me, Private. I've got a plan, but I need your help. I need my Skipper.

Skipper: [Realizes thst Private is alive and Roberto is here] Private?

Private: Yes. That's it.

Skipper: Private, you're alive! Oh, Goodness! Kowalski! You've got to get a grip!