London Performance

[DuBois enters, takes a snake and punches it and steals his venom in the cup]

Snake: Why? Why?

DuBois: Venom from the deaths out there see perfect rental as a reason, because when you feel its thing you're not so much tranquilized as you are we're dead. Venom meet lion, lion meet venom. people none is mostly true lion it is nicely on, yeah maybe you're not so nice when I go into you bloodstream and I kill you (Giggle) "I'm so sad now because I will die Joe die already. Okay i'm dead" This will be quite a teary return. Welcome home. [Then she heard Storm's Laugh and looks at him]

Storm: Well, this is some unexpected to see a human trying to kill a lion. Ha, what a joke. (The Animal Controls aiming at him) Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Easy there, Let's not turn this meeting to hostile.

DuBois: You have a better reason to be here on my site, mustang.

Storm: Please. I can assure you, That I can communicate with humans in my free time. Besides, I'm not here to stop you from killing a lion. I'm here to help.

DuBois: How do I know I could trust you.

Storm: Because I know where you can find Alex and his friends. Which reminds me, why do you want him in the first place?

DuBois: To complete my career of killing all animals that I hunt and mounted them on the wall.

Storm: Then, let us form an alliance. Let me help you find Alex the lion.

DuBois: To what end?

Storm: To rule of all animal murders across the world. And let none of these heroes standing in our way.

DuBois: Agreed. But how?

Storm: With violence. And revenge, against my arch nemesis. Christian the Mustang.

DuBois: There is one question: "Why do you want with that Mustang?"

Storm: Well, it's quit Simple, DuBois. You see, a long time ago, Alex's old home wasn't known as 'Central park Zoo'. It belonged to me, and a very old friend of mine, Thunder. [Echo of Thunder while a flashback begins]

Storm: (Continues telling his's story to DuBois) We were a glorious duo.

Thunder: (Laughing)

Storm: (Continues telling his's story to DuBois) Thunder worked the business and I did the entertainment. Those were the days... But then, one day, a new member arrived to the zoo. It was Christian. He had great ideas, great projects, just a little too great. [Storm becomes unsatisfied along with Thunder] He wanted to transform the entire zoo, add new animals exhibits, witch makes them close together with fences, and to know each other. But Thunder didn't agree. Their rivalry soon crossed the line, and one night Thunder and I tried to destroy Christian.

[Thunder hits Christian with mallet, while Christian says "Do it" as Thunder hits into the wall.]

Storm: (Continues telling his's story to DuBois) Something went wrong, and eventually Christian prevailed. My old friend, Thunder, was crushed. Christian banished me from the zoo, and told me to "never come back." But I wasn't gonna go away that easily. I remained hidden in the old warehouse, my new kingdom and I kept watching for a long time!

[Storm hits a cockroach and flashback ends]

Storm: DuBois! I know how you feel!

DuBois: So, that's why you want him. You wanted to avenge you friend.

Storm: Yes. And I waited for to long. Besides, I am the one who release you from prison back on Rome. Now that you agreed, I suppose I can let you in on my little plan.