Stopping the Fossas

Christian: Alright guys, here's the drill. We're gonna help Alex and we're out of here.

Melman: Oh! OK.

Gloria: Yeah guys, we are New Yorkers, right?

Marty: Yeah.

Gloria: We're tough. We're gritty.

Marty: Yeah!

Gloria: We're adaptable!

Marty: Yeah!!

Gloria: And we are not going to lay down like a bunch of Melmans!

Melman: No, we're not. [Hears a horn form a distance] Oh. Gloria.

Gloria: That was not me, OK? That was the boat. The boat!

Marty: The boat? The boat's come back for us! Come on, guys, we got to flag it down.

[Christian, Marty, Melman and Gloria race to the beach where they saw the boat,]

Christian: There it is!

Melman: Hey, over here!

Gloria: Over here!

Marty: Over here! Over here! Yo! Yo! Yo!

Christian: Over here!

Gloria: Melman, give me a lift. Hurry up! Lift me up!

Marty: Help! Help! Help!

Melman: Oh, my neck. My neck. My neck. You guys. Over here!

Gloria: Over here! Melman! Steady. This way!

Marty: Over here!

Christiam: You have no idea how much this hurts.

Marty: Hey, boat! We're over here!

Gloria: Look! It's turning! It's coming back! It's coming back! It's coming back!

Melman: Yes! This way! Come on! Come on, baby! WHOO!! Yes, you guys!

Marty: You guys flag down that boat. I’ll go get Alex.

Gloria: [Stopping Marty] Whoa! Hold on there. You cannot go back there by yourself.

Michael: Yeah. Aren't you gonna get killed by the foosas?

Marty: Aw, come on. I know Alex. He hears we're rescued, he'll snap right out of it.

Melman: The people are coming. They can help us.

Gloria: Melman's right. The people will know what to do. Now, come on. We got to flag down that boat.

[The penguins land on the beach. Then a new member of the penguins joined them]

Skipper: Now, this is more like it.

Gloria: You?! Oh, ma... Where are the people?

Skipper: We killed them and ate their livers. [Gloria looks shocked] Got you, didn't I? Just kidding, doll, the people are fine. They're on a slow lifeboat to China. Hey, I know you three. Where's that psychotic lion and our monochromatic friend?

Melman: Marty? He's right... [They realized Marty was gone] Where did he go? He was right behind us.

Gloria: (Groans) He went back for Alex. He's going to get himself killed! And who are you? [Points at the new penguin face]

Roberto: Hi! The names Roberto, pleased to meet you.

Skipper: Oh, you haven't seen anything yet, our job is the job. Captain's log: Embarking into hostile environment. Kowalski. We'll need to win hearts and the minds of the natives. Rico. We'll need special tactical equipment. We're gonna face extreme peril. Private probably won't survive.