Chapter - 00

INTRO

“Ongsa, Sun is here.”

The innocent, the naive, is always the victim.

"Where?!"

After turning around and not finding said person, she turns back to her meat dumpling which is disappearing as if it were being stolen.

Ah… someone actually stole—

“Tinh, did you take my meat dumpling again? You bastard!! Spit it out."

“Oh, oh, Ongsa, don’t strangle me. Cough cough." The only boy (?) in the group begs for help.

"What goes around comes around." Charoen teaches a lesson, without even helping.

“Charoen, you trash. Ongsa, I can't breathe. Cough cough."

A slender student is strangling a chubby student while another student is laughing on the side. It may seem like a violent scene, but it is common among these children.

Tinh, Charoen and Ongsa, three best friends, have been close since elementary school. Now they are in their first year of high school and still study in the same class.

“Ongsa, Sun is here.” Chareon repeats Tinh's words.

… Although…

"Where?!"

…A naive person is always naive person…

“Hahahaha.” The two friends laugh at their silly best friend.

Ongsa is generally not easily fooled. But the point is, today, she hasn't seen a certain person's face since early.

Sun… this name has a certain impact on Ongsa.

Sun is also a first year, just like her.

They are like friends.

… No…

They are colleagues.

… Neither.

The truth is, Ongsa knows Sun, but she's not sure if Sun knows her.

… To simplify…

…Ongsa has a crush on her…Long time.

The feeling was so strong... that his gang started to notice.

But no matter how strong the feelings are, Ongsa cannot express them. She is a shy person. She doesn't have much courage. More importantly, Ongsa is a girl. How can she think of something like that when Sun…

… is also a girl…?

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼