Chapter - 16

I’m sorry

The moment Ongsa is discharged, final exam time arrives. Fortunately, Tinh and Charoen helped her with the chores. The teachers understood their reasons and needs. In short, Ongsa just needs to complete all the tests later, but the question she can't answer is who took those notes to her at the hospital. Two of her friends insist that they have no idea. Ongsa wants to believe it was Sun, but it wasn't her handwriting. Looking at what she did for Sun, she can't fully trust Sun to own the material. It's great that her mother accepted her relationship with Sun, but the problem is that Ongsa doesn't know how to make peace with her. Ongsa knows her actions were terribly selfish. Sun did nothing wrong. She shouldn't have suffered through all this, but before, Ongsa had no idea what to do. Ongsa couldn't let her family fall apart because of her. She also considers not making up with Sun. Sun is a great person and a great girlfriend. She deserves someone who can take better care of her.

…Someone better than Ongsa…

“Final exams are overmmmmmm!!!” Tinh screams and throws all the notes in the air in front of the classroom. Ongsa would also jump for joy with his friend if it weren't for the scar from his surgery.

“Ongsa…” Ongsa turns to the voice.

“Ah… Bing.”

The middle school girl approaches her senior. Bing intended to tell Ongsa the truth several days ago, but Ongsa was hospitalized for a week and was discharged during the final exam period. Bing didn't want to bother her during this period. Since today is the last day of the exams, Bing goes directly to Ongsa's office as soon as the exam is over.

"How are you?"

“I'm better, but the doctor told me not to move too much. It hasn’t fully healed yet.” Ongsa smiles at the younger girl, thinking that Bing is just here to check on her.

"I am really sorry." The girl says with a sad face.

"Whereby?" Ongsa asks.

“Aunt Aor found out about you and Sun because of me. I’m sorry, Ongsa.”

"Huh?"

As mentioned before, Bing is here to tell Ongsa the truth. Because his mother said she accidentally revealed Ongsa's relationship with Sun to Aor, and Bing has been worried. When she found out that Ongsa broke up with Sun, she felt even more guilty. If she hadn't liked the photo, she wouldn't have seen it. If her mother hadn't told Ongsa's mother, her senior wouldn't have had so many problems.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Sometimes Sun wishes she could hate Ongsa, that way she wouldn't suffer from these contradictory feelings.

…Your brain tells you to totally forget about her, but your heart misses her all the time…

Ongsa was discharged. Sun discovered this through Tinh and Charoen's social media posts. It could be said that Sun was snooping into Ongsa's life. Despite what Ongsa did to her, Sun still cares about her. Due to this worry that she cannot express, she decides to do something ridiculous, which is…

…Pretend to pass by Ongsa’s office just because you want to see her face…

An intentional coincidence.

"I am really sorry. Don’t be mad at me, please.”

“It was all your fault, you bastard.”

“I know I made a mistake… That’s why I’m here to apologize.”

“Do you have any idea how many liters of tears I shed?”

“Ah… I didn’t mean to, Ongsa. Please don’t be mad.”