Chapter - 03

This is Ongsa's first time participating in this type of camp. Everything seems new. Team member Pai told everyone beforehand that they accepted a lot of people this year due to the various tasks, which is true. When they arrive in Ayutthaya, Ongsa's vision becomes blurry because of the number of people.

“Tinh, have you stored your luggage?”

"Yes. What’s the matter, Pai?”

“Help me distribute the camp notebooks. For all."

“Oh, of course. Ongsa, Chareon, did you keep your luggage? Let’s hand over the camp notebooks.”

Ongsa hides a smile at this, planning to give the notebook to Sun. She fails because Sun went to the bathroom and her friend took one for her. It's a failure.

Has Ongsa caught some curse to constantly fail? Even though they are both here, Ongsa never had the chance to work with Sun. It's no surprise or anything. An active person like Sun and a shy person like Ongsa are not required to work together. During four days in camp, Ongsa failed miserably. This level of failure is not normal. It's exaggerated.

It's finally the last night at camp. They are having a bedtime party, something similar to a bonfire party for high school students. Staff members prepared shows to reward campers for sacrificing their time during four days of volunteer work.

“Next, the youngest member of our team will introduce herself to you. Please give Sunnnnn a round of applause!!

Ongsa looks up from her cell phone as soon as she hears Pai, the hostess, announce her name.

People applaud and scream when the cute camp girl appears. Ongsa is one of them.

“What are you going to present today, Sun?” Pei points the microphone at her.

"I'll sing." Sun responds with a smile that melts the hearts of half the boys present, before continuing, “Actually, I had a guitarist during rehearsals, but my friend had an unforeseen event and couldn't come. Does anyone here know how to play the guitar…?”

With that, everyone looked at each other. Many raise their hands, but Ongsa is surprised that one of them is a person next to her.

“Chareon, come.” Pei chooses. Chareon gets up to grab the guitar and chords and sits down next to Sun, leaving her two friends exchanging confused looks.

“Does Chareon know how to play the guitar, Ongsa? How did I never know about this?”

“I didn’t know either.” Ongsa responds.

"Right. Now that you’re ready, it’s time for Sun and Charoen to perform.”

Everyone applauds.

"Right. One, two, three, let’s go!” Chareon counts and strums on the guitar.

“Why do you always have to smile when we cross paths?
Why is every word you say so sweet?
Why do you have to look content when I look into your eyes?
I’m going… crazy… ♫♪”

Sun accompanies the guitar with his sweet voice. She's already so cute. Did she also need to sing that well? …Ongsa wonders…

“ ♫… ♪… It's like you have a spell that weakens my heart
Do you know someone who is confused?
I'm crazy about someone like you. I keep daydreaming, without eating or sleeping
I want to tell you once. Please, I'm begging you.
Can you stop being cute? My heart is melting. Oh, aahh, ahh…
What should I do with my heart? What should I do with my love?
You make me think too much. I lose you completely, to be honest
My heart screams that it likes you, but I remain here, confused, when I see you
What do I do to get over it? I fell in love with you… with all my heart…… ♪”