Chapter - 13

Jealousy

Finally, Ongsa's attempt to change her appearance bare minimum.

Ongsa –..– “

“Hey, erm… someone asked me to get your ID from LINE -///-“

“Ah…”

"Please."

“Ah…”

“Not happening, girl.” Tinh interferes, sitting across from Ongsa, who is still hesitant to speak.

"Why?" The high school girl demands an explanation.

“Her family taught her to be reserved. She is a girl. How could she give LINE ID to any boy?” he said

“But my friend is a girl.”

“Ah…” escapes Charoen’s mouth.

“I… will have to refuse. Tell your friend I’m sorry.” Ongsa finally says what she should after gathering all her life energy. Since Ongsa said it, the girl understands and leaves obediently.

“How many people so far?” Charoen asks.

"Three." Ongsa replies tiredly.

“What about those who sent friend requests on Facebook?” Charoen continues.

“About a dozen. Haaah.” Ongsa sighs at this whole situation.

Supposedly it all started when Ongsa tried to change his appearance. She had no idea how attractive she has become, but a lot of people have been hitting on her recently to the point that Sun is jealous. Things got intense when Ongsa helped with the student council chores at Sun's house. Ongsa thought he would do nothing more than lend a hand to them. She wasn't worried that they would wonder why a bad girl like her was part of the team, that's because they understood that she accompanied Tinh and that Sun mixed with her group because Tinh did too. Here's what triggered the new problem: photographers were capturing the process and one of them took a photo of Sun while he was with Ongsa's gang. Sun asked him to take some photos of her and Ongsa, and Ongsa agreed, seeing no harm in it.

However, Ongsa forgot that Sun is a popular girl at school. As soon as the photos were posted on the student council page, someone saved some and posted them on the 'Cute Boys and Girls at School' page. They wanted photos of Sun, but Ongsa was in one of them. At first, Ongsa was worried that someone would be suspicious of their relationship, but then she realized that they weren't interested in it. They were just interested in ' her '.

Since Ongsa changed her appearance a bit and was exuding a more decent aura, many people who saw her in the post wondered who the girl next to Sun was and why she was so cute. Some started looking for her social media, including approaching her in person as the girl from before.

The cell phone on the table vibrates several times. Ongsa picks up her cell phone only to discover new friend requests. It seems to get more frequent over time.

“Where did all these people come from?” Ongsa mutters.

“Someone sent you a friend request again?” Charoen asks.

"Yes. I don't know how they found me. Three more of them.”

"I think I know. Look." Tinh says, showing her cell phone to her friends. The screen shows the 'Cute Boys and Girls at School' page and the last post is a link to YouTube.

"Fuck!!" Ongsa shouts.

“That explains everything. You are famous now. Congratulations." Charoen says with fun, patting her friend on the shoulder. The YouTube link goes to a short film they sent last semester to the professor. The concept was 'Love has no gender', with Ongsa as the leader. At that time, Ongsa was still pretending to be Earth to talk to Sun, so the terrible girl was particularly immersed in the role. The teacher even praised her. After uploading the clip to YouTube for submission, they didn't pay any more attention to it. They would never have imagined that someone would dig it up. Ugggh, Ongsa is losing his mind!!