Chapter: 4

Sivaangi took a nap for an hour though it wasn't an appropriate time to sleep. Rakesh scrolled through his Instagram thanking people who had wished for his sister's achievement. 

By 7.50 pm Sivaangi barged in to his room to alert him that it was going to be 8. Rakesh jumped out of his skin "you scared me idiot. you haven't changed yet but here to alert me to get ready?" 
Sivaangi replied unbothered "no bro, we are just going on a drive. we don't get down the car right? this is fine"
Rakesh shook head at his over excited sister and said "who knows what Ash has planned. whatever, wait I will inform mom and come"
Sivaangi followed her brother to their parents' room and informed that they were going out. It wasn't new for them as these were are a part of cousins meet every time. So Binni agreed asking them to take care and drive safely. 

"It's night and please don't drive fast maa... Take care of your sisters Rakesh. I didn't see you guys having dinner yet. You are going to have something outside?" asked  Binni with the thought of packing something to eat if they like to take.
"no mom lunch was super heavy and I don't think any of us can manage to have dinner today. don't wait for us. inform dad ma" replied Rakesh assuring her to take care of the girls. 

They got into car and Sivaangi went to backseat. Rakesh drove towards Ashwin's house and in the meantime Sivaangi called him to notify they were on the way. The 4 siblings were standing by gate when the car reached their house. Rakesh got down immediately and signaled Sivaangi to get down too. They both along with Ashwin following them entered Lakshmikanthan's house to assure Vanathi that they will take care of Priya and Monika. Vanathi smiled at her responsible kids and they bade bye to her.

"what's that in your hand" Rakesh inquired Ashwin seeing a bag on his hand.
But Sivaangi squealed in happiness  and asked "hey don't tell me you brought an ice coffee bottle for me" rambled Sivaangi towards him. He smiled widely nodding his head.
" aww thank you so much KC" joy was evident in her voice.

That brought an instant surprised grin in Ashwin's face as he was hearing his nickname from her first time today after a long time. He covered his grin and said "madam has topped so it is not right if we don't treat her with something she always asks for "

Sivaangi's eyes shined " see bro he never misses my favorites and that's why he is my best friend." 

Rakesh fake glared her. Even Sivaangi knew that Rakesh will buy something on the way, but she wanted to irritate her brother because he was too possessive over his one and only sister who was a part of him. 

 Ashwin sat on the front passenger seat with Monika on his lap and Arjun, Priya and Sivaangi settled at the back seat, Priya in the middle. Arjun sat behind Ashwin and Sivaangi behind driver seat.
As soon as they settled, Monika turned back calling out "Sivu myni" and Sivaangi leaned forward as if to ask her why she called. Monika rose slightly from Ashwin's lap and gave a long peck on Sivaangi's cheek while hugging her neck for few seconds. This little cupcake was very fond of her big cousin. 

Ashwin turned to his right to see what was happening and was taken aback to see Sivaangi's face too close. Sivaangi too realized it when their eyes locked and she pulled away immediately not wasting a second. They both composed themselves from the awkwardness. 

Priya fake pouted at Monika "How long have you been living with me under the same roof and have you ever given me a kiss kutty pisasu?"
"eww, why would i kiss you. I only like my butterbread" replied Monika making faces which made everyone to chuckle. 

The ride began and Rakesh was asked to drive slowly as usual since they didn't want the journey to end soon. They headed to Shakthi's house shared greetings and wishes wish each other. Shakthi wanted to join them in his bike and Shravan too sat on the bike.