Chapter: 9

No 1 in #motivation No 13 in #inspiration 
so here's a chapter to motivate you with our own ASHAANGI 

"we are making memories, I'm loving this, kanavu mathiri irukku, namma 4 perum mattum having own time, semma la" Sivaangi said in delight.

"yes, camera la shoot panni vecha thirumba pakum bothu emotional aa irukum"

"wow, super idea KC, serious aave shoot panni vekkalama these 15 days ayum"

"namma 4 perum nikkira oru photo um illanu nenakiren." Arjun complained.

"ada ama pa, the great 4 medicos nu pinnuku sarithiram kaata vendama? " replied Rakesh as excited as others.

"appa naan poi tripod eduthutu varava, anna unga phone laye edukalama. I phone la nalla varum" said Sivaangi suggestively.

"Google drive onnula save panni vekkalam ellathayum, namma email ku access kuduthu 4 perum paakura mari, we can add others later when the right time comes"

With that they set the phone and shot their moments of cooking together. 

They had their dinner with grand parents and finished cleaning the kitchen by 9pm. 

Sivaangi did 1h session for Arjun about few grammar parts and gave a list of English translation of scientific terms. She recommended him to start reading English novels and fictions. Of course it was easy to teach each other as they were fast learners and it was in their genes naturally. It's not that they didn't know the language, they wanted to make it better because they aimed for the best.  

Ashwin and Rakesh on the other side hadn't finished their discussions so Arjun and Sivaangi started discussing the lesson plan of teaching Electricity in physics. They got the teacher's guide and resource book from the government website and scheduled section for each class so that that unit will be covered soon. Sivaangi noted down everything in her phone notepad. 

Mahalakshmi brought them water after talking to her 3 children and their spouses as the last call of the day and headed to Sivaangi's room to sleep. Sivakumar waited until 10.30pm and went to his home to sleep. 

The machan duo finished their studies by 11pm and came out of the room to see the other two taking their phones to open Instagram. Ashwin and Arjun bade bye and left while Rakesh checked the doors and gates and the siblings ended the day with a sweet goodnight. 

It wasn't late for them to get to bed.
Their success was definitely a result of lots of hard work and hours of midnight oils.
It wasn't easy to enjoy this happiness, it definitely required lots of sacrifices.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At 4 am her daily alarm rang awaking her from the satisfied sleep she enjoyed due to a productive yesterday. She hurried to swipe it off sensing that it was trying to disturb her grandma. Freshening up and completing the prayers, her mind pondered on what she could do early in the morning. She had suffered the regret of being idle and workless for the past 3 months which deprived her peaceful nights, so she didn't want to repeat it again. 

A splendid idea popped in her mind and she needed to get her brother ready to work it. She called her mother whose days start at 4 or before and woke up her brother saying that his mom was waiting on phone hence successfully completing the mission. She prepared tea with extra care and served Rakesh saving the remaining for her grandparents. 

"bro, shall we go to lake bund to jog like dad always used to take us on mornings, please, let's spend the rest of the 2 weeks with an active morning routine. also dad would be happy to know"