Chapter: 10

The Wednesday didn't seem splendid today and Sivaangi missed her mom's presence beside when she was going to initiate something that she had hoped to do for a lifetime. She missed her warmth and teary eyes that would only pray goodness and best for her. Binni had phoned her as soon as she woke up and poured her lovely words and wished Sivaangi, it was evident in her voice that she missed her daughter who grew in her hand nest. Kishnakumar talked for a couple of minutes too. 

The four met at the lake bund and carried out with their jogging. Sivaangi was never a closed book, she expressed worry that was bothering her since morning to the boys and they consoled her. They decided to take her on a bike ride along the bund accompanied by the early morning breeze that caressed her body, embraced her with its wings and evaporated her misery. 

It was 7 am when they returned home, Ashwin and Arjun tagged along with them. Rakesh proposed to buy breakfast and Sivaangi agreed as she had class at 8. She quickly refreshed, changed her outfit chosen by the boys the previous night and stepped out of her room only to be hugged by Vanathi who was ready to leave for her work. Lakshmikanthan and Vanthi had dropped the girls at school and had visited here prior to heading for work. 

Vanathi made Sivaangi sit beside her and fed the special breakfast she had prepared for the most favorite child. Sivakumar and Mahalakshmi too joined them and pampered her until she shed tears feeling the warmth of their love. Vanathi placed kisses on her both cheeks and a long kiss on Sivaangi's forehead. They left after wishing her. She got the same treatment from her grandparents too. 

Meanwhile she noticed the boys missing and rushed to back hall sensing she was getting late. There standing were her 3 saviors having everything set, logged in to the meeting waiting for her. She thanked them immediately getting teasing wishes in return. Them and their never ending teases chuckled Sivaangi and started the class with a simple self introduction and summary of the main topics of the lesson. The class continued and the 3 boys were silent spectators with proud smiles for an hour and when they felt she doesn't need them anymore through the assurance of her eyes, they moved away to their home to refresh. 

Sivaangi was confident and explained the theories clearly, she was happy that she chose to do Electricity first as that was one of her favorite topics. By the end of the session at 11 am,

"so girls, did you all understand today's class or should I make any alterations in my teaching style, feel free to talk" Sivaangi asked expectantly. 

"no sister, you were excellent and I personally understood every bit of today's lesson."

"we are so happy that we chose to join your class, you explain really well." 

"I loved your examples which make it much easier to understand the complicate theories sister."

"thank you so much for your words dears. You can ask me if you have any doubts or add it to the discussion group or text me individually."

"we don't have doubts in today's class, we are all clear sis"

"ok then, shall we wind up the class? take care. bye. have a nice day ahead" ended Sivaangi with a heartfelt smile. 

Sivaangi was elated and contented. She called her mom to rant about everything and Binni excused from her co workers in the hospital not wanting to miss her daughter's usual daily updates. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sivaangi wandered to her grandparent's ancestral home joyfully unaware of the misery that was waiting. Mahalakshmi was weeping holding her head and Ashwin with red eyes was rushing to Sivaangi's home talking over the phone tensed. Sivaangi panicked and raced to her granny.