Chapter: 14

Lakshmikanth joined the tea party after talking to principal on phone and conveyed his praises about the cousins. He said the principal was very much satisfied as they received positive feedbacks from students and their parents.

"Dinner ku enna pannalam?" asked Lakshmikanth to Vanathi.

"Let's buy something" suggested Priya. 

"no cooking is fun, ethavathu veetlaye panlam" Arjun objected.

They placed their opinions and Sivaangi suggested pizza to make. 

"pizza ok, Moni um ketukite iruntha" supported Ashwin.

"Yes pizzzzzzaaa pleaaaasee" Monika said in her cute baby voice and all agreed excitedly. 

"naa help mattum than seiven, neenga than pannanum" warned Vanathi in advance.

"neenga onnume panna thevalla, it's boys' cooking today" said Ashwin.

"happada, appa va Sivu namma nimmathiya rest edukalam" Vanthi winked her eyes at Sivaangi.

"enaku ok aththa, let them cook, but vegetables mattum naa cut panni tharen"

"athellam avanga pannipanga, you look tired" Priya said.

"no Pri I'm not tired, innaiku fun panrom, intha week semma exhausting aa poiduchu" pouted Sivaangi.

"neenga ellam vantha than engaluku karachal, thangameyyy chapathi ku help panni kitchen a fulla spoil pannathu paothum ma" Rakesh spoke sarcasm coated in his tone. 

"anna too bad, po na"

"dei Rakshu va da start panlam" called Ashwin.

The boys headed to kitchen.

"please enaku oru dress iron panni kudungale pa" Vanathi asked Lakshmikanth in the sweetest innocent tone making the girls laugh. 

"ithu nalla iruke neenga ellam jolly pananum naan matum iron pananuma, paathingala unga aththaya "

"athelam senji kudutha onnum nadanthudathu, en aththa paavom"

"namaku pavam paaka than yarum illa pa"

"chumma nadikathinga ga, oru dress thane" reverted Vanathi.

"cheri cheri panren panren" 

"Sivu, enakku online la dress select panna help pannu please " Priya requested Sivaangi.

"Sivu come here, I will give you a head massage, thala valikuthulla... I saw you holding your forehead" Vanathi patted the place beside her in bed. 

"nejamava aththa... thank you sooo much" said Sivaangi crawling next to her. 

Vanathi made her lay head on her lap and started massaging. Vanathi was leaning on the wall. Priya came with the phone to select a top online. Monika took Sivaangi's phone watching cartoons in low volume making sure to not disturb others.

Boys prepared the dough and cooked the pizza topping in the meantime and the smell was amazing already. Lakshmikanth joined them too. 

The 3 women talked and talked, discussing about life and family. Sivaangi shared how they dealt Shakthi's issue and Vanathi was obviously impressed. Sivaangi felt relaxed with the head massage and the way Vanathi patiently caressed her head. She closed the eyes without her knowledge and dozed of in her aththai's lap. Vanathi sensed her sleeping and bent down to place a kiss on her forehead. Priya and Monika smiled at them and joked "paaru evlo chellam nu" 

"nalla pullaya iruntha yaruku than pudikathu, en thangam" replied Vanathi caressing Sivaangi's hair. 

Priya and Monika left the duo to rest and joined the boys in cooking or better say to steal food. The pizzas were finally ready and they planned to have it at the balcony. Rakesh and Priya arranged everything while the other 3 cleaned the kitchen.