Chapter: 8

Guys I stayed awake the whole night to frame and type this chapter. So please read to the end and share your opinions. I need help to review my process please. 

The day dawned. It was Monday and the entire family was busily getting ready for their works except the 4 who were entitled to enjoy their holidays. 

Sivaangi woke up from her peaceful night at 4 am as usual, finished her prayers and called her parents as the first event of the day. Her grandma was awake by 4.30 am and took her own time for the prayers and recitals. Sivaangi prepared tea for them and her grandparents received it happily. It was not an excellent one like her mother's but the old couple were enjoying the love their little one had for them. Rakesh, her beloved brother opened his eyes after being shook for an hour. 

Sivaangi started cleaning the house for namesake and Rakesh was the main part of the task. They helped Mahalakshmi in making breakfast and they all ate it together with Sivakumar. Kamala akka, who helped Mahalakshmi for the past 17 years arrived in the morning and they both proceeded to look after the chores for the day. 

"ma, as I said about conducting classes for juniors, what's yours and dad's opinion?"

"I've been suggesting you this since you completed your exams. We are more than happy. You will get our full support. May god bless my child"

Binni was happy that her daughter was getting to involve herself in something she was interested from childhood. 

Sivaangi called Ashwin and  asked Arjun to join the conversation too while Rakesh was made to sit beside her.

"aththa mama and the girls went right. neenga 2 perum mattum thane veetla?"

"yes yes"

"okay. naa ethuku call pannen na, Shwetha called me. classes pathi discuss panrathuku. also my juniors kitayum pesinen. so avangaluku ellam set aahura mari class time fix panrathukum, lesson plans discuss panrathukum today evening oru online meeting vekkalam nu mudiveduthirukom. neenga 3 perum enna solringa?"

"great idea so ellaroda opinions um kedaikum" replied Ashwin appreciatively.

"ok, appo evening 4 ku inga varringala 2 perum please. meeting neram neengalum iruntha nalla irukum. so naan ungaluku ellathayum repeat panna thevalla la."

"yup neenga sonna varaporam madam athuku poi please lam ..." joked Ashwin.

"let's play badminton after that okayaa?" asked Arjun. 

"dei semma idea. we have 3 rackets here. you bring yours too. doubles veladlam" Rakesh was excited. 

"and namma eppa language class start panna porom?" asked Sivaangi.

"innaike nalum I'm okay"

"Dei Ashwinuu vanthu 5 days aahittu, books a thoranthum paakala. again poi professors kita mutta vaanga elathu. remember namma mentor vera semma strict uh. neeyum apdiye inga variya. ivanga padikira neram nammalum discuss panni padikalam. as always namaku discussion than workout aahum, thaniya padicha thoongi valiyuvom"

"enaku okay machan, good idea. innaike start panlama? inga varingala naanga anga varava?" Ashwin agreed.

"inga vaanga. anga athaiku disturb. already ehappatta vela avangaluku" said Sivaangi hurriedly.

" yes, so today badminton mudichitu fresh aavitu padika start panlam" Rakesh supported Sivaangi.

"engaluku ok, eppa veetala thorathurathunu than pakuranga ingaiyum." huffed Arjun.

With few more minutes of talking the call ended. 

Sivaangi watered her mom's plants while Rakesh visited the fields with Muthukumar, younger brother of Sivakumar. They both were retired principals. Muthukumar looked after the works in fields while Sivakumar was the head of many societies and organizations.