Chapter: 7

ASHAANGI CHAPTER 

Hello guys, relatively short chapter ahead. Please vote and share your comments if you like.

"Where the hell did you go Arjun?" 
"why didn't you take your phone with you Sivu."
"where's your phone Arjun, we called you hundreds of times"
"nee en da phone answer pannala"
"unmaya sollu enna aachu"
"ethavathu accident? enga aachu adi pattucha ?"
"unna namba mudiyathu. bike a paaruda ethavathu adi patrukanu"
"hey payapdama unmaya sollunga ethuva irunthalum paathukalam, enna aachu, ethavathu problem aa?"
"yarkitayavathu maatikitingala?"

The gang popped nonstop questions at the duo. Sivaangi assured that they were safe and nothing bad happened to them and it's just that they drove longer. 
"ethukaha ivlo neram poninga, oor suthura neramada ithu?" Dev roared fiercely.

"enaku bike a oti pakanum pola irunthuchu athanala konjam thooram ponen" said Arjun with a neutral face. 

"pythiyamada Arjun onakku. athuku nee thaniya poyirukanum." Dev shouted back.  

"it is ok, paravala vidu Dev. ippa ellam ok la " Rakesh said trying to calm Dev.
"epdi vida mudiyum ethavathu aayiruntha" questioned Dev.
"what would have happened if my parents had come suddenly?" Shwetha asked adding fuel.
"parents wouldn't have said anything because these 2 are not kids anymore. it is that ethavathu aayiruntha" Dev silenced Shwetha because he was pissed off with her that she initiated the ride and dragged Sivaangi too. 
"athan safe a vanthu senthutaanga la. apram enna. dei stop it Dev" shouted Shakthi. 

Rakesh put his arms around frightened Sivaangi and asked calmly "nejamave ethum ahala la ma" Sivaangi gulped her tears and nodded a no.
"cheri, payapda koodathu, that's fine. Dev is angry because Arjun phone ring poi answer pannatha nala we were afraid that something had happened to you both. ethuvum yosikama ulla poi sleep ma." Rakesh comforted rubbing her back. 
"vaanga thoongalam, it is late already" said Shakthi dragging Dev who was a bit relaxed now. 

Ashwin didn't utter a word or look at Sivaangi the entire time. 

Sivaangi was in guilt that she made a mistake and cursed herself in mind. She felt like she had betrayed the trust her parents had on her.

"it is not a big  mistake like you think. It is just that we were afraid."
"if you feel about breaking your parents trust, then don't worry because they won't even care"
"you are 19 now"
"you have worked so freaking hard all these years and it's time you enjoy your success"
"no harm in fulfilling your bucket list"
"if you still don't believe you can say your parents, avanga kandukave matanga nrathu ungaluke theriyum" 
"ippavachum ithelam pannala na ini eppa panna poreenga" 
"it is not against morals, he is your cousin not a stranger he was your close friend since the day you were born"
"ithellam oru visayam nu poi feel panringale"
"naangale neenga ponathuku happy thaan anom cuz you have never experienced all these" 
"Arjun anna venum ney than pannirukum, ungala happy aakurathuku, everybody knows you love night rides"
"please don't be guilty, just be happy that you made a memory"
"naanellam evlo happy aairupen"
"ithu la guilty aaha enna iruku"

Priya and Abi stated the true facts and logically they were completely right. Their words consoled Sivaangi. They both slept hugging Sivaangi on either sides while Shwetha slept in her room alone. 

Boys were all cool after half an hour and had fun talking to each other. They fell to their comfort zone in less than an hour. They slept in the hall and room in the ground floor.

When they all woke up, everyone behaved normal. They prepared tea together chatting happily. 

Everything was ordinary except the extraordinarily quiet ASHWIN. He avoided eye contacts and direct conversations with Sivaangi who was also a bit sad. Her eyes showed she hadn't slept last night. She noticed him and tried to talk but he ignored meeting her. It hurt Sivaangi and triggered guilt that it was all because of last night. Her overthinking mind said Ashwin might have judged her character. She couldn't bear that her best friend was ignoring her.