Fallout Auz-nz 150 years later

The year is 2077, which is 150 years after Lily's dad's secret project. Her full name is Lily Jacob Jones III. Lily's great-great-great-grandmother helped build the city, which now has a population of 3.7 million and extends down to Canberra, Sydney, and Brisbane. Queensland was severely affected by the war, and Australian special forces were asked to help by Alaska. After the First and Second World Wars, MAD was established to find people willing to fight for humanity's future and ensure that civilization thrives.

For the past 150 years, the Jones family has built a network of mines that are secretly connected, running throughout the underground of Australia without public knowledge. BIO-Geninuity Trust, in collaboration with Appalachian mining giants the Heartwrights and Modehls, and the Cartwright family, has built a mining company that has exceeded all expectations.

Melbourne Mining Giant Jacob Jones and his associates in the secret government sector responsible for some of the most advanced weapons and systems in existence have a vision for the future.

Lily was dining in the castle, above the blew mountains she and her husband built this after discovering her relative left her an estates, not to mention an entore city. That apparently one of her ancestors built over 200 years ago.

"Lily Jacob Jones the Third, theirs a call for you!?"

Lily almost raised her voice but realised her daughter was there. Hey, you can call me lily ok, i dont like this long introduction. Just lil, or Lily is fine, " she held the holographic disk in her hand.

As it spat and sparked, like some old relic from the stone age. The picture the man in the power armour TB-70mk 7 in graved with the insignia she dident recognise.

"If you're reading this, then the project has failed, or it never happened. The advancements have reached their pinnacle, and the master of the Bunker has been called back. After over a century, we have discovered something that demands the presence of the master/owner. The hologram dropped out, sparking, and the disk felt hot, so Lily dropped it."

The man in full blown X05-High-Tesla power armour. stood still and silant like a statue. Only the sound of his Tesla coils sparking with green plasma lightning.

She turned to her husband, then to the butler.

"Can you take everyone with is in the bird?"

She has only been in the castle for 5 years, but before this, their life was tragic. After losing so much, they never wasted time. Nore left each others side.

On the precipice of war, the nation's of earth 101V fight wars expanding hundreds of years. And anchorage, was the final step in securing the Nukes nedded to Use as leverage to end all wars. But with the debates of all nations gathered today in The Council Chambers beneth the each major city held remotely via video feed.

There were 1324 leaders coming from every known part of Earth 101v.

The leader, named for his spirit and determination to end nuclear nuks. Those are in place to ensure the destruction of any other nation makes a move. But this was a game of hide and seek. The strings pulled from a distance.