Fallout NZ, Michael Frōdō Andrew Lee

The stadium retracted its thick steel roof as the island shook three times. The team found themselves in the middle of a storm of radiation that covered the area less than 15 minutes after the first impact. They each split up, with only Leo and Storm sticking together, knowing that people won't survive without hope. The only thing on their minds is their families. Are they okay? What about Wikahoa and Allicassidy, who were only a few minutes away from the stadium with their jetpacks?

Leo held his fist clenched, along with his teeth, knowing that there would be civil unrest and chaos until they made it to their family. "Hey Frōdō, can you send any help? There's a family all out there. We are just outside the shockwave, and it's going to hit them."

Michael built the backup system and turned around to hear chatter on the CB. Michael tapped into Protocol 7 Whānau/family, and the QAI activated the house bunker system. As each of the players' families' homes dropped down underground, they remained home that day. It was fate that they listened to the crazy man Michal, who built fail-safes for earthquakes to reduce damage. The homes were built on wheels and capable of dropping into a square 600 mm thick steel bunker.

Leo was the first to arrive at the property. The shockwave had yet to hit the small town, but he ran up, opened the armour, and pushed Cas into the armour. She saw his face; he had a slight smile, and some tears formed in his lower eyes. His brown eyes looked like this, and she hugged him before stepping back into the X06 storm. The family got into the bunker, but Cas was somehow still walking back to their Hau Kāngia. The storm dropped down to see the shockwave swallow Leo, who smiled at his brother before he was hit.

Cas had her hands up, crying through the storm. He jogged over to her and pulled her arms down around the storm of radiation and spewing parts from the forest. He noticed something in the shadow over her head. Without thinking, he pushed the armour by the waist to the side. She watched a random guy in the X006 PA get smacked and taken out by a huge tree. It was in slow motion, and she held her hand out but missed it by that much. Turning around, Cas stood there for a moment, remembering what just happened. She didn't go inside as she was waiting for them, but now Leo was gone. She felt awful but remembered his smile at that random moment and realized it was the same smile he had when they almost lost against England in 2076. They were only four points behind, but with 20 seconds left on the clock, Leo pushed Storm like a tank, and he slid in the mud to score the last try. As the storm was taken down by five big guys sliding 30 meters in the wet, nobody had done that before. She could think a wave of water hit her, pushing her towards the ocean. She pushed her back, and the force was not just water; objects were being pushed all the way south this far. She had to think.

She realized that it was a storm and shouted, "Anyone, can anyone hear me?"

A voice crackled over the glitching radio frequency. "Michael Frōdō here, who is this? This channel is not open. How?"

She was sniffling and snorting, a messy cryer. But she takes a breath, "My brother was in this Exo armour and was taken by some huge tree. Can you help?"

She hears nothing, but then he replies, stating, "He's about 30 kilometres away. Somehow, you will need to look at the mini-map." He activated it on her screen.

"I see it. Is he the red dot?" she asked. He was her only hope of finding Storm.

"You have a jetpack and boosters in your fists. Check that you don't get too close to her," he replied.

She felt it at first, but it was the sound that got her. After two seconds, the second impact and then a third and fourth. Each one pushed debris all over the place.

She pushed hundreds of flying objects aside like they were paperweights. But the first part was the vision; she couldn't see anything. Then, a green light activated, and she saw the outline of things; she was too far.

But the map said she was close to him. She looked around, searching and searching for Storm, but he was nowhere to be seen. She noticed the ground dip back as the water started to settle.

Looking around, the displacement of objects was the least of her worries according to the map. A huge event was gathering above the storm. The green lightning and radiation that glowed even in the snow had to be from the impact. She was looking now under the lake. It was deep, but she walked it like a champ. Searching each crevasse and deep spot.

But the water was filled with cars, buses, and trucks. The worst part was the sound of people screaming and howling underwater. She assuemed they would have died, but they seemed kinda, strange. One of them was glowing with some freen neon. Cas didn't research like Michael and has no clue what to do. When she was waiting. The sound was getting to her. Attempting to free, one guy who was gagleing and, without thinking she lifted the car up with on hand. The leather, jacket floated up to the surface.

Cass found a huge bridge. It was part of the Great Bridge, and it looked like the object that hit Storm.

She felt something pull her, but it was not water; it was hope. She watched as her hands looked, and she felt like she was just watching. Soon, she spotted something, and it was him. He looked wedged between the 20-ton cement and bitumen weight; it was overwhelming. As she attempted to lift it, Cas opened the channel.