Fallout Australia part 21 The calling

Ava held the Mammoth bone An-augmented spear with her most dominant hand. And started following Dr Cooper. The researchers' General, to a strange place he was describing, she saw Ethan and Lily going up the huge elevator 20 min before the time Mr Jones spoke of. She sees it now, not as a strange prophecy but when she closes her eyes. A firey wall so huge nobody survived. She knew now what the old man with his eyes closed was on about.

She felt the presence of all the previous people who took the mantle of the Astrialnordic Nomads. They go way back to the Stone Age. Fighting Giant Titans is only heard of in myths. Was this happening again she had no clue, but a huge wave of destruction began in her eyes as she closed them. She didn't know exactly what happened now. But she trusted in the ancestors.

As Cooper opened up the part she was hit with, something well it was a memory of something she didn't expect, an even larger destruction in the far future she shad een them.

5 creations or abominations one had green skin with mechanical and electrical components making up its back. But it walked on its hands and was glowing with atomic radiation. Heroes emerged. But the psychic power hit her skull. And its glowing green eyes stare at her. She pulled away and saw the other 4, even larger mutant abominations, but twisted with technology.

But before she could see anything,  she was back in the corridor looking at her hands. Cupped over her eyes. Pulling them down Dr.Cooper was calming her down.

She pulled back, almost crying from their psychic torment.

"I saw them. They are in the future waiting for us, waiting to destroy the surface they think, in a cold, cold heart, with evil intent." Blocking her head as they remained in her head. Cooper held up his arms as he offered to pull her up.

She grabbed it and stood tall he gave her the spear, "You need to keep this in hand, it enhances your mental capabilities if you drop it, you may not get back from where your mind is, that's not good."She looked at the spear it almost wobbled, but she was not seeing things. The spear's intricate engraving told a story. It was the future she'd watched a strange group building monsters they were also monsters,

Called the G, and they controlled the underworld. But she saw more labs built by the Giants and more advanced than even a civilization class. 3. She came to hold the spear she was blinking, and Dr. Cooper was still tapping the wall.

The secondary vault door opened, and he pulled aside and said. " Your turn, it won't open for me. it's your place now," he stepped back. Ava stepped forward, and the door just opened it was about 1800 mm thick with several pins uncompressed as the final door opened.

Dr. Cooper stayed back he knew it might shut if he went any closer.

Ava entered the strange glowing membrane, a sort of statick drew her hair up on end. But it also felt strangely warm she pushed throu the biolumanessite liquid. And it was a holowes space inside. Ava, a voice, spoke to her inside her helmet. The intense voice raises again, you can save lives with this, call forth the weather event

She imagined a storm that would build and build, causing everyone to seek shelter in the tower. Or the stadium she trusted Lily. Who was about to reach the lower levels of the underground,  Koziosco was built with the mining and diamond exploration drilling, most of the town have the means to survive. She called the v-bird, wthin seconds, it landed. Lily knew that they had 15 min to convince. But before she could think a storm was brewing, heading rained their way. She told the pilot to take them to the stadium HQ to activate the Fallout Protocol.

The V-Bird chugged so much wind they got there in 5 seconds, as the peopl swarmed inside, Ethan and Lily jumped down onto the roof, and the automatic system activated.

The doors opened on their own and sensed her DNA from the Tower. She assumed. The doors to the HD stadium were closed and had a very hard Hack. She waved her wrist computer, which beeped when she waved it. And the hack came up in her face tapping the words and sequence she, found the prime word and it unlocked.

As the door extends to the floor, ethan was holding back he ran outside. And shouted il tell you when to shut the bulk doors.