Fallout Australianz part 6-- 23h.29m38s

It's 10:43 am on October 22, 2077. A strange prophecy has drawn conspiracy theorists, Ava Brown and Ethan Jones, along with many believers, to Mt. Kosciuszko. For over 100 years, conspiracy theories have built up among the lower classes who believe that a catastrophic event will render Earth's surface unlivable.

From the corner of the expo, a woman who looked like a modern assassin caught the attention of Ava and Ethan. She wore a black jumpsuit with a silver lining and carried a large handbag. Ava pointed out the jumpsuit to Ethan as they drank beer at a tavern in Mt. Kosciuszko.

Ethan, a strong, independent boilermaker welder contractor with several houses, and Ava, a conspiracy theorist, were investigating the mobilization of Operations ls, Merc Corp, and the Hellcats Merc group over the last three years. They had just finished interrogating one of the group's lieutenants who had spilled the beans. Ava believed it was all for a reason, but her theories were considered insane, and people got killed looking into them.

Kosciuszko was built over 150 years ago, 40 years before any significant settlements grew around Australia. Ava believed it was for something important, and the locals had many secrets hidden between the lines.

Ethan noticed that the power was out, and one of the bartenders apologized for it. The man left, grunting in annoyance. Ethan asked the bartender if the town was built with synthetic wood, and the bartender looked frightened to even mention it. He said that a madman built a huge forest of fireproof wood to withstand nuclear impacts. The entire city was made of wood and steel, according to the locals.

Ava was shocked to hear this and took a swig of her warm beer. Ethan asked why the power was out, and Ava had a good idea why.

She walked over to the strange lady in the jumpsuit, who was sitting by herself looking jittery. The lady had just stolen the stealth suit, and these people were pestering her. She had taken the suit from the museum under the stadium, where she saw an ad for Cherry, the Billboard Beauty Queen ad for new Fusion Core-powered vehicles.

Ava fought for the underdog and could tell that something was up. She knew that the suit was not mere armour but a prototype of stealth armour made by a secret lab in the mountains of Las Vegas.

The lady tried to leave, but Ethan stood in her way. He demanded to know where she got the suit from. She revealed that there was a museum under the steel stadium, and she had been given the schematics to get the prototype. She handed them a key and a knitted map of the stadium's underground.

Ava and Ethan left the tavern with a smile, knowing that they had found something important and were going to figure it out together.