Fallout Auz: The researchers & Lily

She stood on the reserve, observing the flora from a bird's eye view. Lily could see everything. The strange man in Tesla's armour spoke of what was to come, and her heart pounded with the possibilities unfolding before her.

"The prophet spoke of this day, the day a lost family member returned home. And all things once thought impossible now seem doable," he said.

His voice was deep and muffled by the helmet. He unclipped the power armour X-005 Mark 2, and the yellow-eyed green sparking nodes on the helmet faded as the light switched off. She revealed her face.

"I am your great-great-great-grandmother, Lily the First. I was told of your family and how your father shared the same DNA as our common ancestor, Mr. Jacob Jones, my father," she said.

Lily sucked in the air, her heart racing. She knew how to control her anxiety, but this was impossible. How could her great-great-great-grandmother still be alive after 150 years?

She stayed silent, and the strangely young-looking grandmother smiled with her eyes closed. She remembered a story told by her father before he died. He died protecting a man who had to get back to his family.

It had been 11 years, and Lily was now 22. Her daughter was 4, and she looked over at her, held her hand, and then looked at her husband, glad he was still here after all they went through when they were homeless. Three years ago, she decided to keep Olivia and give her a stable environment to grow up in.

But when a strange man in a limo gave her an envelope that depicted her name on the inheritance of the Koziosco plain, her great-great-great-grandmother had to know more.

Taking a deep breath, clearing her mind with her eyes closed, she wobbled unintentionally.

"So, how do you know I'm this Lily? My father was named Jack," Lily asked.

The senior Lily, who had an insignia, still looked familiar.

Joey looked at her and held her hand.

"You don't need to worry, darling. I won't leave you for anything!" He gripped her hand, and they let it go slack, closing his lips.

Senior Lily waited for them to return to the discussion.

"Alright, I bet you are wondering how I'm still alive and who this prophet is. Well, all will be explained when we reach Koziosco. The town there has something we need before we continue."

She crossed her arms, not in defence but in a way that said, "Well, just wait."

They pulled up to the roof, which was still sealed. The tower had a star-shaped outer shield or armour, and the roof had all but one facet sticking out, which was a booth of some sort.

Approaching the landing pad, they dropped out but were only a few millimetres from the smooth H-shaped centre below them. Lily helped Olivia and Joey down out of the V-Bird.

The propellers were still in motion while they approached the hexagonal-shaped cylinder-type booth. The only thing they could see was an entryway to the HC Steel tower.

The woman in the powerful, infinite fusion-covered Tesla's coil Titanium lining black carbon steel exoskeleton tapped the outside facing them and stepped away, looking over at Lily the 3rd.

"You're up. This thing will only open for someone blood-related to Mr. Jacob Jones, my father. I cannot open it as it violates my sacred codes of the sisterhood. I doubt it will work for me, but if you think this will help, I will do it," she said.

She stared at the opening about the size of placedng her index finger inside it, but nothing happened. Just as shstartedat something sharp struck her finger, clamping it for a moment, then letting go. She fell back from the shock.

"It's okay. It's supposed to do that," the old gal in the X-005 Mrk 3 hushed her. She still had her helmet on as if she was expecting something and looked back over at the city just below.

As soon as the blood hit, a secret gully and billabong were secluded enough to be completely missed and undiscovered. A green temple made of synthetic trees and grass grew into the stone, somehow changing the stone to grass and moss. The temple was shaped just so that it appeared to be a tree or many trees.