Fallout Australianz part 6-Stadium

Grandmother Oliver Joey boarded the V-Bird and headed towards the mountain. Meanwhile, Lily, the third person, walked on the road towards town. As she walked, she noticed makeshift escalators that had emerged from the stone path and stood on them. Suddenly, the rails pulled up to her hands, and she was towed away. Although transportation was almost instantaneous, she faced one issue: the wind and bugs. She had her arm up, but an insect still hit her head and flew off. The flying hornet was bright orange, which meant she should avoid them. However, she didn't even feel it as it bounced off and kept flying, continuing to build a mud house for its young.

As she arrived at the town, she saw the V-Bird enter the mountain above the road as if it were an entrance. Turning back, she noticed the old escalator retracting its clip and functioning at least. The town was bustling with people, more than she had ever seen. She soon realized that they were here for the car and mining expo at the stadium which was why her great-great-great-great-grandfather had built it every year from the 20th to the 24th of October. His prepping skills were unparalleled, and he must have thought of everything.

She wondered if any of these people she had walked past now would be in the bunker with her. The stadium was right there. Somehow, she ended up right in front. Going off the old map, she looked for the underground. "I found it!" she whispered, just a few meters away from where she landed. Behind her, Ava and Ethan both heard her and followed, thinking that she knew something and they were right.

"Hey miss, do you need some help?" said Ava, who introduced herself and Ethan. "We've come in from Western Australia to be here." She was supposed to get anyone, so she smiled. "Yes, can you come with me? There's something important here under this stadium. My name is Lily Jones."

As soon as Ava heard the name, she realized who it was. "I'm a big fan of your great-grandfather's work. He and a series of engineers built this town, hey?" She nodded and said, "Yes, if we get inside now, we will talk more out of the streets."

As the door closed, there were many passersby, and some of them didn't know. But she had a glowing insignia on her left sleeve, as described in the conspiracy. And they didn't think twice, following the strange lady named Lily Jones.

Ethan gave Ava a look, and she lifted her eyes. They were starting to get somewhere after being in this mining town for two days and getting nowhere. It felt nice to meet someone who knew things.

After the door shut, the darkness was absolute. No light, and no air was getting into the underground. As the light switched on from her approach, the entire place lit up just from her presence.

"My grandfather's grandfather built this. I didn't even know growing up in the sticks and being homeless three years ago. This is entirely new. I'm just trying to help anyone I can."

She saw the switch she was meant to activate, but it was covered in plastic acrylic casing to protect it. Lifting the switch, the dark tunnel lit up, but the power was just simple, like lighting up an old mine.

Instead, the walls were held up by the H.C.S.T.S (High Carbon Stainless Tempered Steel) beam, covered in a special mortar and cement meant to last for thousands of years underground.

"Follow me," she whispered as she switched her RC ring on and activated a ULED light that was as bright as the sun.