Fallout Australia Part 11 Dreaming Ancients.

As Ava sat down, she had her eyes closed and the old man. Named Prophet of this strange place. She was somehow now a part of it.

She was listening to the old madman, but he seemed to be a pre-chill. She was always open-minded, but this was what the heck was she getting into. As she was no dreamer but remembers somehow being here. The man in the sabre armour. She waited for him to get to his seat. That was made of wood and carved from a single tree trunk.

"Ngarigo, do you know what Astral-nordic means?"

Ava looked up to the sky, as if it was there but steel and lights, but for a moment, she scratched her chin, she could not remember. I believe it has to do with Dream walking.

He smiled, but it soon faded away when he spoke of the serious and important nature of the aura inside the dream. He switched gears. Then when he went back to the topic. Ava was not catching on. She had her legs crossed. But she was not relaxed. She took a breath in and out, and then he held her shoulder for a second.

Be calm, let the dark behind your eyes fold away. Then when she takes a deep breath in it was kike letting go was hard. She was always thinking and switching it off is

"Hey, I know it can be hard growing up in the city and around the slums. The loud noise usually follows you. But so synchronised with your brain, it becomes a part of you."

The old guy seemed to be of nomadic and aboriginal ancient descent. Had a tone in his voice she recognised as modern empathy. When you say words with meaning and tonality to convey compassion and empathy. But the nicety of modern civilisation can get them in a lot of trouble.

She smiled slightly. Yes, my voice had gotten me in a lot of situations. I always talked softly, but everyone else my age or older talks with their tonality and how they say it makes people feel uneasy with mental health issues. They can clash with people who are kind as they always speak loudly and over the top of everyone. She was compassionate, but she never wanted to make people feel bad in the way they spoke.

But The Arcaine man. Was somehow cluey in this regard. Ava spoke with whatever heart she could.

I believe that people have their issues, and we should not judge them or make them feel bad. She was looking into his big brown eyes and his large nose. Showed her that he was both Auz and New Zealander, but how?

She always keeps an eye out for anything that can help her in her conversation that makes her feel better. When she recognises a deep breath in and the subconscious telling her that, that they are dealing or thinking, something is too much to deal with. Many indicators tell you. Many things people don't even know.

He started by making things easy to understand, explaining first the Astral part of the Astral nomadic.

Astral stands for the world beyond our eyes, the world inside. The earth mixed up and spat back out as comprehension. Then when she saw what he meant. It was not what he was describing. But Ava was especially good at remembering her dreams. And lucid dreaming was an aspect she focused on for years.

As the word suggests, that Astral, The astral wall. A sort of barrier that can't be seen only with imagination. The only culture on the planet, Ngarigo and Walgal people existed high up in the snowy mountains and had adapted to the harsh cold climate. Via cave systems that are even older than their culture.

40,000 years ago, Ava lent back the pictures of what the Ancient Katachi man described. Flood in like a mosaic of colours lines and pictures until, when they are combined into an entire scene.

At first, Ava thought she had seen something in the mist, but it was just her imagination invigorated by the closeness to the only Dreamer to ever stay inside the dream reality.