Fallout Australia FanFiction Part 9 Ansetral Memory

After Ava and Ethan catch up, Lily is recording the voice of this ancient man. Who seemed a little loose, but he still had all his nuts and bolts clean. Waving his arms left and right, they thought he was crazy but it was when a secondary floor opened up after several red lights flash green a sound like some sort of huge mechanical noise. Locking pins and clicking creaking as the huge vault door is now illuminated. The sound was unlike anything they had ever seen. And when the door opened. It was something to behold.

The door revealed a huge engine or core that looked dark and shut down only a slam orange light that seemed to be the backup power on standby.

The reckless strange man moved like a ninja faster than both Ethan or Ava
Lily was barely keeping up with an old man. Then when he seemed to bend over and fiddle with some mechanism at the base of the huge sphere-like object shrouded in darkness.

Dr J. Cooper was laughing like a madman as he activated the Quanazium Tripple Cold Fusion Clean Infinite energy enough to power the entire planet. But without the rest of the Capacitor and the Slip-Dyfussion-Network active, the power generation is only local to activate the pre-existing Cryo-gel system, which takes 21h to warm up and get each pod ready for sustained Energization.

What was that? "asked Lily, as Ava and Ethan approached. It was like Lily was waiting for them. But Ava shook her head. Nobodys was that nice. She stood next to her and listened.

We are on the precipice of something people have been preparing for hundreds of years. After the prophecy came true over 240 years ago, we have listened to him now. He spends all his time in the Dream reality listening to the future. The lines between things he has seen outside the normal.

19kl down the strange man activated some ancient power. Or was it new just so advanced it looks futuristic, but it has a patina? Only Ava noticed. But she stayed silent. Then, when the humming continued, it burst bioluminescent light energy that shock wave erupted, spreading throughout the complex underground city. Made half by humans and half by some unknown Class III Ancient civilisation.

"This, my friends, is the fail-safe of humanity. And the only hope of surviving what's to come. And there will be something. I tell you this I have been right there, where you're standing now, "his Indi/Pakistani Australian accent was thick coming in and out of his voice. But Australia was mixed with all cultures and so on. The ideal place to begin a new furniture with no boundaries and no barriers but like everywhere, violence emerged to the surface of almost everyone nowadays.

As he wiped his tears. His happy tears he watched as the lights flickered on each blue light, an energising cryogenic gel pod. the flakes of light like snow landed on each of them. Lily held her hand out. And watched as the light flaked away when it hit her skin.

That is bio-energy capable of healing any wound. You see, before we go any further, I need to show you something. He gestures to them to follow as he goes to the left.

Ava, Ethan, and Lily follow the strange doctor. To a pod that was decorated with fold flowers and almost a monument to whoever was inside the only upright pod when James taped the icicle, the solid ice turned jelly-like as the strange figure with the beard dropped out.

He stood up with a spear that looked as old as him. But a leather cape and loincloth made of Sabre skin and a helmet of a sabre cat skull. Brown marks and cracks on the skull told Ava it was a real skull but not fossilised. How she was out of the line at the back when the strange man pointed to her.

Come, come here, Ngarigo/Walgal! he spoke so softly and with his eyes closed.

She stepped forward, me? Pointing to herself. She realised they were all looking at her silently.

She walked towards the man who looked at least 100. But his skin was not a wrinkle she could only tell by his grey and silver hair.

He smiled when she approached like he saw her face through his closed eyelids. Ava is my name. Yes, my Ansetral lineage led back to these mountains 200 years ago."

He smiled again, then shook his head. Do you think this place is familiar? Have you seen anything here before?

She shook her head and saw a drawing on the wall. Dots and paint on her hand she remembered that, but she can't ever remember whereas it was she had that memory something clicked in her mind.

I had a dream about that. Painting on the wall was.. was that me?

She stepped back, and then he stood up on one foot. And said. " I sent you out into the world 15 years ago so that you would be capable of understanding those of this time. You're the last, yes, but you're also the next in line to take Astral memory. I have not long until I leave this plain Aplong. There are things you need to know before you pass a test... Will you meditate with me he waved his hand, and James led Lily and Ethan to the next part of the activation process.

Ava nodded towards Ethan, who was her friend. But I knew this was something she needed to do for herself and her land.

"Lily, are you alright..? asked James as he showed them to the active general laboratory.

This is where we have been advancing humanity's technology from a distance, then giving the idea to those who will do good with it and bring it to life."

When they entered a series of robotic entities that looked almost like humans but augmented, somehow, almost all of them were cyborgs. Some hovering fusion core-powered metallic robotics. With a glowing blue insignia like that on the X06 armour her GG Great-grandmother had.

In the next room, we use dream technology to produce ideas and test them in a virtual dream. Scape.

Finally, in this sector, sector 125C, the development of technology can one day cure the desert of dry areas and create rain and flood conditions to produce more water. The storm was flickering with lighting, but it was so small it was covering the model desert of sand and red iron. Creating rivers.

We plan to keep up the advancing with robotic and human integration over the next 100 years to reach a point that from then retake of the world will begin. By my calculations, we just need to sleep for 100 years after the cataclysmic event, and then it will be safe for us to reach the surface."

James was rambleing on for 15 min, but Lily didn't care she wanted to make sure that they could get everyone .

"Hey james, is there any way to save everyone?"

He looked at her and smurked. Well, right now, theres 45 million individuals in Australia, and under each city is a transport network for these pods. That will take as many people as 4 million people from each major city. But only those who beleve or have figured it out, from the looks of things anyone who had figured it out or at least have an idea or have been told a conspiracy and believed it, are standing above us right now 144,240,517 people who gather above us at the snowy mine expo and the Advanced Moto vehicle convention. They say theres over 10,000,000,000 people up there. The city has grown now! Lily spoke up for everyone.

But , the strange doctor nodded. And said theres 25 million pods across Australia underground, and they will automatically be sent here through the network of mine tunnels. In addition to that Britan have their own network of bunkers to survive just. People dont know about it as its a major cover-up.

"Anything supernatural, mythological. Or Unknown, Extraterrestrial artifact come here. They have done for 1500 years. And the Commonwealth know fair well, about this place they have their own level and evan a secluded Vault for the King and Higher ups in the government, evan Good old USA have their hands in Australia how do you think we get all these artifacts to study." He straightened his glasses more like goggles. But he sounded like he was telling the truth. So Lily nodded, then how do we activate all these countermeasures to save everyone we can?

Mr. jones accounted for every precaution. His weath and connections spread far and wide. Not to mention, thousands of mentors got their wealth from borrowing from me . He had his hands in everything before he disappeared in 1997. A year later, i went under, and now im here.