Fallout NZ Family, land ,sea ,life, breath, dream.

He raised his hand and uncliped the key. His entire life has led up to this. Not knowing if it was ever going to happen. But he had a feeling and that dream. He had, with the huge mushroom cloud and running from the blast hiding under a bench! that was all he had. Everyone died but him. The initial blast was painless.

As he walked off, someone found him, and his sisters they were in the mist, the cloud of sand storms from the direction of the desert. He knew them, but when they talked, he asked, looking at Ana and Cas they spoke as if they came from the blast zone. Ana said to Cas, "Was that you? Did you white out again?

As Michael felt himself withered away, yellow and Goulash, he started passing out, but the sisters helped him along as he died. The dream was still fresh in his mind, but his sister must have relapsed he thought of that not feeling a thing but rotting away. Cleching his fist, he punched the concrete Piller on the west wall entry point. His built-in underground elevator is the direct path. But he built it so long ago. He didn't realise how things had changed and a few holes in the concrete pillars. He found the keyhole.

After placing the in and letting the renter scanner get his eye through the helmet. The wall pulled up as he dropped in. The freefall was calculated, and he depressed his jetpack landing gently or just about on the grate to the sealing of Edens Park.

He was on several projects before the final push for the stadium as supervisor Wleder. And here in the 1900s, before then, his work was not well known, sleeping in Koziosco mountain in 1904. To 2036. Where he met someone who told him of this day. Everything is connected he pressed the lever and pulled the 1-ton bar down. It was the only way to ensure that he could trigger the Sanctuary protocol.

A voice rises and asks, "Codes as well."
Michael typed in the code, and the engines and charging begin of the Advanced Architects technology known as the Building civilisation left behind safe spots across the universe, ensuring the survival of intelligent life and organic existence.

8 Quintcored Fusion reactors kicked in, and the stadium already had an extending roof but this was over the top of that more of a Ship safety measure a stadium was built to house 50,000 people and when he and Mr Jones built this it was meant to be a way to stop anyone, by giving an escape if the land becomes unliveable.

People don't want to leave anyone behind. Not now, as he activated the bridge vault door. The stadium begins to drop down into the city. And seal up. Michael transformed Edens Park into a Category 3 civilisation survival shelter for more than 2.5 million people.

His plan was in motion, but would it work crazy Frodo the small but mighty man protects others so they may keep on protecting.

He stood there at the control panel, waiting for any of the AB teams to report in. Sure enough, one by one, I needed help in some form.

Number 1 was in the south a few seconds after the shockwave hit. His friend was hiding under the house, with no option but to hold on and hope for any sort of hope.

His name was Leim, and his only friend or family was not someone he thought anyone would know living in the hills living of the sea and land. He knew that if he were to survive, this man's knowledge of the land and sea would be passed down for 25 generations. Stil used to date. He landed in moments after the hit. Knowledge, the sea he said in his head. Knowledge and sea land and breath, dreams and food, family and water. Ensured for centuries.

Number 2 was on the south Island's west coast up in the national park. Before he could find him, the old bastard shot him with a fifty cal it bounced off the double-strengthened, synthetic metallic plating.

He detached his helmet and then did their signal, and he lowered his helmet. The sign language was all he knew, Mahō Heā was a strong local who had chosen to go back to the way it was, living off the land his ship was built to withstand the mighty sea, and the only way they could survive long term is to seek out farming and Fish Aquaculture his expertise in, survival and innovation with self-reliance and sufficiently.

James Dohvōiā "number 02 engraved On his back, approached Mahō, pointed to the ground, and sighed the word feel, and mushrooms Clouds rise behind him. He pulled the finger and ran franticly over to the hill. A shipping container was the only thing, but he pulled it away and clearly wanted him over there. After onky having moments before the shockwave of radiation hits them. He helped the strong man open the shipping container and closed it as he instructed he needed a person on the outside to close it.

James was happy to help, considering the way things are he can survive this with the X06PA. Michael was tracking each of them, and he warned James of the 10 seconds he has. 10 secconds and james closed the door as the old man ran back unto the container that continues for 39 more individual compartments filled with freze dried food. And hydro setup with food and power.

James turned away and put his helmet on. Just 2 seconds, the shockwave pushing him back as the trees are uprooted. He was flung to the west coast.