05

Naomi stood outside of the Bunker, the feeling of her angel blade in her sleeve sending chills across her body. This was it. If Alexander couldn't do it, she would do it herself. The Winchesters would finally be gone, and hopefully their angel bitch if he got in the way.

The world around her seemed to pause as she teleported into the Bunker, immediately noticing the disheveled, and now shocked Winchester brothers at one of the tables.

"Mm, good. I was hoping you two would be hanging around."

The older Winchester stood up, defensively standing between her and his brother, who was standing behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here, Naomi?" Dean growled, refusing to be afraid of her, even though the glint of the dagger in her hand sent silent taunts at him.

The angel smiled. "Well, Dean, I'm just here to chat. Thought there were a few things you should know about your golden angel."

"It's your fault, isn't it? You're the reason he disappeared, aren't you?" Sam questioned, his tone growing louder with each word.

Naomi pursed her lips. "I won't deny the fact that I'm the reason your new bitch isn't with you, but I can assure you, it's for a good reason."

"Yeah? And what the hells your definition of a good reason?" Dean spat back.

"Oh, just a failed order and Forbidden Grace. Dean, you know all about the latter, yes? And if you knew the weight that the order carried, I'm sure you'd agree with me," Naomi replied, taking cautious yet confident steps around the Winchesters like a predator circling its prey.

"What kind of order?" Sam inquired, his confusion prominent from his furrowed brows.

Naomi clicked her tongue, the sound matching the clicking of her heels.

"Naomi," a voice from behind the Winchesters growled, although everyone in the room already knew who it was.

"Castiel," She responded in a matching tone as he stepped in between the brothers, Dean on his left and Sam on his right.

"Alexander does not deserve punishment for the task you failed to properly prepare him for. You knew just how much he loved humanity and just how unwilling he was to hurt innocent people." Castiel ranted, his voice dripping with anger.

Sam and Dean shared a glance behind Cas, before the younger spoke up. "What kind of task are you two talking about?"

"Alexander was supposed to kill you and Dean," Naomi explained quickly before Castiel could stop her.

Dean clenched his jaw. "You mean, we let in an angel that was tasked with killing us?" The hunter shot a glare at Cas, who only stared right back.

"I knew he couldn't do it, Dean,-" The angel looked back at Naomi, "-That's the mistake you made. Now, Alexander is being forced to suffer because of the mistakes you made. You couldn't have expected him to be so willing and ready to kill innocents, considering the purity of his soul."

Naomi's eyes fell to the floor for a moment before flickering back to Castiel's. "He was ready, Castiel. He could have pulled it off if he hadn't gotten close to one." She looked at Sam, pure hatred in her eyes.

The youngest hunter felt his heart beating at an unreasonable rate. He wasn't exactly sure why he felt the way he did or what he was even feeling. Lex was sent to kill him and Dean, but instead, he chose to suffer in Heaven. It was obvious just how much he cared.

"You," Sam started, taking a step towards Naomi, "You're just disappointed that you've lost a soldier. A good soldier. Deep down, you know that this is all just a mess caused by your reckless decision. Alexander was important to you, but only because he was your puppet. Now, you think this'll make him come back, but it won't, and you know it."

Suddenly, Castiel and Naomi looked up, both of them sensing the ruckus.

"What's going on?" Dean questioned, putting his hand on Cas' shoulder, he confusion laced in his voice.

"Something- somethings happening in Heaven." And with that, both angels disappeared, leaving two confused Winchesters.

°•■•°𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖊°•■•°

Castiel stood outside of the white rooms, Naomi nowhere to be seen. The only angel he shared the hallway with was one he never expected to see again.

"Hey, little bro. Long time no see."

"Gabriel..?" the younger angel replied, although it sounded more like a question seeing as he had a hard time believing this was real.

The blonde smirked. "Yeah, yeah, I missed you, too. Now, I believe we have some prison-breaking to do, yeah?"

Castiel nodded. "Do you know which is his? It's always hard to remember just how many white rooms Heaven keeps on hand."

"I've been waiting outside of it for you for-" Gabriel checked his watch, "-Half an hour. Huh, is that it?"

Castiel rolled his eyes at his brothers behavior, although he was not annoyed by it at all. It was incredibly relieving having the archangel there with him.

Gabriel blew the door open, the front half of the white room opening.

Alexander turned around, a colorful speck compared to the dullness of the rest of the room.

"Ready to get out of this hell-hole?" Gabriel called, the younger angel obediently running towards him, wrapping his arms around him as soon as he could.

"You- I thought you were dead? Was it a trick? Or did you learn from the Winchesters?" Alexanded questioned in quick consession, a lot of things not making as much sense as he would have liked.

Gabriel smiled, faking a gesture of flattery. "As much as I would love to talk about myself and my adventures, I believe getting out of here is top-ass priority."

The archangel put a hand on both Castiel and Alexander's shoulder, zapping the trio out of the room just as the sound of angels running towards them in the hall filled their ears.

"That was a close one," Gabriel muttered, brushing his hands off on his jeans before glancing at the Bunker entrance.

"You think?" Castiel grumbled, the red-haired angel becoming even more confused at his sarcasm.