+05

[][][] Chapter 5 °•○* Gone Wrong

taehyung

I couldn't help but notice the way she looked at me as i was reading the ' Itinerary '. I suddenly got really nervous an my thoughts were muddled up. I started speaking really quickly.

And suddenly I blurted out how I really wanted to be friends with her, it probably made me sound desperate UGH. She seemed really shocked, the way she stared into my eyes made me feel all kinds of weird things.

Boy was she strong. I could feel goosebumps the moment her fingers wrapped around my arm though it wasn't skin to skin because of my coat. I was speechless for a moment but my lips slowly turned into a smile. It was as if we had known each other for sometime.

We took a seat at the busstop, waiting for the bus to come. " Soo tell me, what do you do? " i asked, trying to sound causual.

" I um... i dance? Haha yeah i dance to Hip Hop and Jazz aswell as ballet. And i like listening to songs, english songs. I don't really know korean songs. I play the drums too but i really suck. And uh i'm really into singing and rapping but i suck at that as well so my life is filled with dreams that will never be accomplished. What about you?"

I actually got furious. How could she say she sucked. She probably was really good i dont even have to hear to know.

" Heyy don't say that you suck you're probably just being humble *punches her arm softly* i dance to korean hip hop and sing too. " i don't even know WHY i did that ?!?? As in punch her lightly !!

She chuckled and said " ouchh that hurttt " while pouting.

wait did she just do aegyo?? Omg no lol pouting isn't aform of aegyo. Or is it?? Ahh im so messed up but the way she did it was so cute !!

Just then i heard a scream " OMG ITS V " i turned around and saw a bunch of girls running towards our direction SHITTT. I grabbed Hyori's hand and ran. She was probably shocked but just ran with me anyway, knowing that something was wrong. She was so quick and didn't even say anything. does she know? oh shit.

hyori

What the hell is happening? He just suddenly grabbed my hand and started running. Perhaps it was a surprise? I just ran along with him, not being difficult. He kept looking backwards and it was as if we were being chased but i didn't bother turn around. Instead i kept my eyes on him and never did i let go of his warm hands. I want it to remain that way forever.

He did have really good stamina. His hair flying backwards against the wind was the hottest thing i've seen. He was so attractive why Kim Taehyung we don't even know each other well.

But i knew these feelings weren't meant for 'Just Friends.' But then again, i thought. He was hot and i was not. He probably had a better taste in girls, probably those sweet ones. And he just wanted to be good friends.

With that hitting me, i continued running with him. This time, looking downwards. Where were we going? Is everything alright?

hyori

She was looking at me the whole way without looking back. Good. Because i didn't want her to see the bunch of intrusive fangirls chasing after us, or more of like me. Just then she stopped looking at me. Instead, she looked to the ground, still running. Was she getting tired? Arghh everything's gone wrong.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

it literally took me 3 damn days to complete this chapter smh