+14

[][][] Chapter 14 °•○* Café

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

hyori

School was horrible. I fell asleep in Math AND Bio. Also, i couldn't concentrate in class. The only thing i thought about was meeting Tae after school. He had texted me during breaktime that he'd fetch me from school.

I looked around, where was this guy? Was he lost? Just then i heard a familiar voice call my name.

" Yaa Hyori-ah !! " I turned to look at where the voice was coming from. I smiled as i saw JunHui comming towards me.

" Are you taking the bus home? " He asked me, as he showed his glowy white teeth. " A-ani.. uhm my friend is fetching me " i felt a rush of blood flow through my cheeks. My palms started getting sweaty, ughh. No, it wasn't because i liked him. It was because i was awkward.

" Ohh i see, i'll see you tomorrow then ! Bye !! " He said as he quickly boarded the bus, waving at me.

" Ya Hyori, who was that? " i faced the other side and there Tae was.

taehyung

Who is that guy? They seemed to be chatting so happily. I observed them from a far. Her face turned red,Seriously... i knew she'd have many admirers. Aish. But why did he seem so familiar?

Daegu high was really big and pretty, the uniform seemed comfortable too. I really hoped i'd get enrolled there.

As he waved goodbye to her, i quickly went out of where i was hiding from.

"Ya Hyori, who was that? "

She turned to face me, she was still so beautiful even when she was just going for school.

" Oh Tae !!! " She said as she stepped forward to my side. I felt so warm, my heart fluttered. Stop !! I raised my eyebrow, still waiting for an answer.

" Oh that was JunHui, you know, Seventeen?? Yeah i made friends with him on the bus to school just now and we have common interests too.

No wonder he seemed so familiar. Friends? I really hope so..

" Really just friends? "

" Yess, only friendss "

i felt a bit relieved but i couldn't help feeling jealous.

" Let's go " i said and started walking.

" Where are we going ? "

" You'll see "

" But wait.. didn't you go to school? "

" I don't have school, yet. "

I didn't know this place well yet, but i had used the time in the morning to look for nice places nearby and i had found a really quiet place to hangout.

It's actually a café, girls like that, don't they? It was really comfortable and i thought she's like it there, so i decided to bring her.

She was walking too far behind. Aishhh seriously. I stood there, waiting for her to walk faster. As she reached my side, she stopped walking as well.

" We should walk together " i said as i placed my arm around her shoulders.

Hyori looked at my arms and then up to me and smiled, so cute !!

hyori

HE JUST PUT HIS ARMS AROUND MY SHOULDER OHMYGOD

My legs have been aching the whole day so i walked slowly behind him.