+10

[][][] Chapter 10 °•○* Ice Cream

jungkook

As soon as we were outside the studio, alone, i just stared at her, admiring her beauty.

" what is it? " she asked, rather softly, was she scared?

I took her hand and said

" You don't have to be afraid of me, i can treat you better than Tae, if you give me the chance to prove myself."

I said, I didn't want to lose her, especially to Tae. She was too precious. Ever since she entered, i roughly figured out the kind of person she was. Especially because it was Tae who brought her along.

But then again, i didn't want to hurt Tae, i was confused with myself. She pulled her hand away,

"What are you saying? Me and Tae are just friends and we're remaining that way, so as to us, Jungkook. I have no interest in this kind of petty love stories. Now if you excuse me, i need to leave. "

she entered the dance room and a minute later, came out with Tae and they went away. For that whole minute, i stood there stunned by her words. She was playing hard to get, i liked that. Smirking, i walked the other way out.

hyori

My heart started beating fast when Jungkook took my hand. I gathered my courage and told him i wasn't for this love shit, i knew that i was lying.

Okay, not really lying. I was confused with my feelings, there's a difference. I entered the room, took my stuff and pulled Tae's hand " Let's go " i said. I didn't look at Jin and the other guy who was confirmed to be Yoongi, haha. Great.

We were supposed to have fun today. Instead, a person who left me for so many years just suddenly reappeared. I had to learn to live half alive without his help. He didn't contact me, he didn't even try. My parents wouldnt allow me to contact him because they knew i'd cry if i didn't get through, but i still tried.

Did he ever spare a thought of me? Did he miss me? I bet he was " too busy " thinking about it altogether, Yoongi just made me sadder than before. Thanks. But he didn't even recognize me.

Taehyung and I were quiet for awhile as i was thinking.

" What'd he say? "

" He said he wanted a chance to get to know me and stuff but i said i wasn't into love affairs "

" So you're gonna get to know him more then? " he asked, his eyes widened.

" As friends maybe. " I said facing the floor.

" So... where are we going? "
" i don't wanna go home yet. "

" Well, let's go get some ice cream, i'm craving " he said, pouting which instantly made me smile.

" Yaa don't do that " i said as i softly slapped his cheek playfully. We walked down a few streets and found a really cute looking ice cream parlour. There were all sorts of flavors. We settled down at a table meant for two people and decided what we were going to order.

Apparently, we even liked the same type of ice cream, which made it easier for us.

" This is so good " he said with his mouth full.

" I know right oh my god "

" there's something on your cheek " he said and rubbed my cheek. A strand ( SORRY IDK ) of my eyelash had fallen.

" You have pretty long lashes " he said.

" Haha thanks, i got them from my mom "

i couldn't help but admire his beautiful face and sharp features while we were talking and enjoying our ice cream, his laughter tickled my heart and his rectangular smile was so cute and innocent. After finishing the really good ice cream, we decided to head back home.

-
-
-
-

" thanks for today, though it didn't really go well " Taehyung said as we arrived outside the gates of my house.

" Nahhh, i did enjoy myself, thank you, Taehyung. Take care while walking back okay " i said as i smiled slyly.

" Will do, now hurry in, it's getting cold " we waved and i entered my house. I quickly climbed the stairs to my bedroom and looked out the window. There, i saw him walking slowly with his hands tucked in the pockets of his ripped jeans towards his house.

I sighed, atleast we got to know each other better. But i felt unsatisfied. I longed to see him again and i wanted to talk to him again badly. Ugh what are these feelings.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

i've been sleeping in class alot lately lmao not Sorry