+08

[][][] Chapter 8 °•○* Are You Okay?

hyori

when i entered, i saw a really cute guy, which i guess was Taehyung's friend or something. I decided to introduce myself first since he looked so blur but he looked so cute haha. Whats with everyone why are they suddenly the most good looking guys i've ever met smh.

He paused for awhile then replying me that his name was Jungkook, cool name. Taehyung then asked if he was alone, calling him Kookie instead.

Aw that name was so cutee.

" no.. I'm here with... "

Just then a phone rang. Then i realised, it was my phone. Tsk.

" Ah I'm sorry " i said excusing myself.

I went to the corner of the room and it was a call from an unknown number. I picked it up

"hello?"

Just then the person started to talk to me in Mandarin i was like wtf.

" Sorry i think you got the wrong number " i said in english and hung up. I went back to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Where are they?"

I heard Taehyung ask Jungkook.

"Well they went to get food since we were all starving, have you guys eaten? " Kookie asked, looking at me.

"We had ramen" i said smiling. He just kept staring at me.

taehyung

he couldn't stop staring at her. I felt unsatisfied somehow. They kept looking at each other. Wth did they think they were doing? I didn't know what feeling this was.

I was envious of the way Hyori looked at Jungkook and I was angry at how Jungkook kept looking at Hyori. I was just in the middle spectating them look at each other in total silence.

" Yaa ! What are you looking at!? " i finally burst out to Jungkook. He just smirked at me. What was this boy tryna do? Ufttt he was literally testing my patience. Just then the door opened.

" We're back !! Oh..Taehyung-ah? And who is this? " Jin hyung came in.

" We? But you're the only on here " Jungkook said. His voice pissed me off.

" Ah... he's in the washroom. And do i have to ask a second time "

I opened my mouth to Introduce Hyori but Jungkook cut me off. He put his arms on her shoulder. I glared at him.

" This is Hyori. Hyori, this is Jin hyung, he's the eldest. "

Jungkook said all smiley. Just then, Hyori shrugged off his arm and went towards Jin hyung and bowed to Jin hyung.

"Yaaa you needn't bow to me haha, who did you come here with? " Just then the door opened, again.

hyori

Another guy entered and i'm feeling very left out and insecure as well as uncomfortable. They all knew each other when i don't and i was the only girl. How could it have been such a coincidence i never really believed in coincidences. Sigh.

But by their convo, i could sense that there would be another guy. Great just great. I bowed to Jin out of respect since they called him hyung but he just told me to not do that. I felt awkward as hell.

He then asked me who i came there with. Honestly, i didn't feel a little bit comfortable with Jungkook's arms around my shoulders, so i shrugged them off. I was hoping Taehyung would do so and was a bit disappointed.

But from the corner of my eye, i saw Taehyung glaring at Jungkook, like why would he do that? Before i could answer, the door opened again. I looked down

"Ahh eh, Taehyung-ah you're here too? " he probably didn't notice me. The voice was so husky, he would probably be a rapper. I looked up and..

Oh My God.

I was frozen.

"Yaa Hyori-ah, Are you okay?" Jin asked. I nodded my head. My mind was going in circles. I stood still, everyone was staring at me.

" Heyy, you sure you're okay? "

Taehyung asked, grasping my hand. He looked so familiar, could it be? Wait, what would all this lead to?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I swear this story is getting less & less interesting