+12

[][][] Chapter 12 °•○* Late Night Text

hyori

" Hyori-ah, is there really nothing going on between you and Tae? "

Eomma asked me. I couldn't reply her. I didn't know how to.

" w-what are you saying? We've only gotten to know each other. "

i said, trying to look away. She just had to.

" I just  wanted to say, i don't mind you having anything with him. He's a nice boy and i trust that he will be able to take care of you well. "

i was  shocked by her words. My cheeks changed a light tint of pink.

" Please Stop !! "

Taehyung

" i'm home "

i said as u entered the door of my house.

"Oh hyung, you're back! Eomma went  to the market. So how was it huhh "

my little brother, Taeyang asked,  smirking. ( not Big Bang's TaeYang pls !! ) 

" Aish mind your own business !! "

i said while slightly smiling and went up to my room. TaeYang was 2 years younger than me, and unlike other siblings, we're extremely close. We're already like bestfriends and we talked to each other about everything. So yeah, i told him about Hyori.

" What do you mean mind my own business!? YOURE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING !! "

i quickly rushed into my room and laid on my bed, for some reason, i kept smiling to myself about what had happened earlier. Honestly, i didn't know how to answer her brother when he asked me that question. Just then, my brother barged through the door.

" YA " i shouted.

" TELL ME HYUNG I'M DYING TO KNOW " he said, exaggerating. I laughed at his stupidity and told him everything slowly from top to bottom.

-
-
-

It's already 10pm, i was really bored. The rest of the day went by slowly, and i couldn't help but think of her the whole day. Should i text her? Aish i don't know what to do !! I really wanna talk to her but i can't bring myself to do so.

Finally, after much contemplation, i finally  gathered my guts and decided to text her.

: Heyy whatsupp

효리 : heyy ~~ Nothing really, i'm very bored ㅠㅠ

: I'm bored too, but the  weather's great for a walk

효리: I know right !! But my Eomma isn't allowing me out today aish

: What a waste, i'm gonna by myself then :p

효리: Don't make me jealous you little idiot !! -.-

: Did you just call me an idiot ?!

효이 : YES whatchu gonna do huh

: tsk really this girl

효리 : Im so tired, there's school tomorrow too pfft

: Ouhyeaahh, what school do you go to?

효리 : Daegu high school, it's really near, what about you?

: You're kidding, right?

효리 : Huh? no??

나 :  Nothing, haha

효리: Haha okay !! I've gotta go sleep now goodnight !!

: Good Night :-)

Daegu highschool? Yes !! I'll ask my Mum to send me there !! Honestly, i've not found a school, for now. Eomma is still looking for a school nearby to  transfer me to. Since Hyori said it was near, i'd have a much easier way to persuade her !!

I smiled to myself. But, what if she already had many admirers? Ughhh this is so frustrating.