+17

[][][] Chapter 17 °•○* What Happened?

taehyung

" oh, Bang PD-nim, wae? What happened? Why did you call us all here all of a sudden? " i asked.

Each & every member of BTS was already there along with PD-nim the moment i arrived. I took a seat. Everyone looked really shocked and panicked. They all stared at me.

" Well, are you gonna stop staring at me and tell me what's happening?? " I asked feeling really frustrated after some time.

" Okay, okay. Listen here. I know i told you all 6 months off work. But something happened. I don't know how, but some parts of three of our new songs to the upcoming album has been leaked. We cant use those songs anymore, business won't progress. The music industry wouldn't allow it, and we'd lose on chart rates. Therefore, we'd have to start working on 3 new songs, by this friday. Im sorry boys, but i guess your break ends here. "

Nobody seemed affected, except me.

" WHAT? HOW? NOW? " My head started spinning, what did he just say?

" Yes, in 3 days time, we'll need to leave. We can't write our songs here since they may get leaked again. So we're flying off to Seoul where our studio will be private in 3 days time. Better start your goodbyes and withdrawal from school. As usual your stuff will be handled by the stylists, just bring what you need. "

Jungkook and Jimin looked real happy hearing that they had to withdraw from school.

But what about Hyori? I couldn't possibly leave her.

" B-b-but H-hyori.." i whispered to myself. Bang PD-nim left, leaving only the BTS members together.

" Hyori? Who's that? I had a bestfriend named Hyori once. " Yoongi hyung said.

" i see.. " i muttered.

" Yaa Tae, let us see Hyori once more before we leave, please? She's been taking good care of you " said Hobi Hyung.

All the members loved Hyori. Yoongi however didn't know her since he never showed up when she did.

" Ah... so she's the girl they've been talking about. Yea, i'd like to meet her too. Thank her for taking care of my dongsaeng " Yoongi said.

" ah.. ne.. i will, if she's not busy. " i said. I didnt know how to react. I didn't want to leave Hyori, not in this world of useless hypocrites and heartbreakers. I didn't want her to be upset ever again.

I promised to stay.

" i'll get going, annyeong. " i said, picking up my bag and walking out.

" You don't seem well, i'll drive you home. " Jin hyung said. I smiled and nodded, i really wasn't in the mood to take the bus.

" hyung, me too !! " Yoongi hyung said.

" Yea yea ok ok " Jin hyung replied.

(( convo ends when italics end ))

Yoongi: So Tae, you'll need to withdraw from school tomorrow and start packing, are you happy?

Jin: Aish, you're teaching that boy wrong stuff Yoongi

Tae; honestly, i feel rather upset. I wasn't even ready for this. I have loads of good friends, i can't bear to even part with them * i shrugged, when i honestly only meant Hyori. *

Yoongi; you'd get used to it. Friends come & go, happens all the time. Nobody stays for too long.

I was rather shocked at his reply, how could he be so cold hearted?

Jin : Tae ah, we're here. Send my regards to whoever's home !! Cheer up, this is life, it happens when you choose to be a celebrity.

Yoongi : Oh, you stay here? I used to live in this house too !! My bestfriend who coincidentally has the same name as yours, Hyori, used to live near here. When i left, she didn't call or text me or anything nor did she answer or reply mine.

My parents said that she didn't want to meet me anymore and had changed all her contacts. My parents forced me from stopping all contact with her too. I miss her so much. She's probably moved out now.

Tae : Oh.. i see, uh, see you both around then. Gotta start packing and stuff.

I went up to my room, feeling frustrated. I had to start my goodbyes.

yoongi

Tae's living in the house i used to live in, i wonder where Hyori was. I missed her, everything was different when we parted. She was my everything. I loved her so much as if she was my sister.

Why was leaving always so painful?

Jin : Oh !! There's Tae's friend Hyori!!

Yoongi : Ohh really? Let's say hello to her !!

We were driving past a convenience store when Jin hyung said that. I suggested we went to say hello, so he quickly parked his car and we got off. We walked towards where she was.

Yoongi : shit, i left my stuff in the car, i'll quickly go take it so it doesnt go missing

I quickly ran back to the car. Jin hyung was approaching ger first.

seokjin

Slowly, i approached Hyori. She was like a dongsaeng to me, and she was like Tae's girlfriend. They were really close and sweet and she took really good care of him.

Jin : Hyori-ah, annyeong !! What are you doing here alone?

Hyori : Oh, Jin Oppa ! I came here to get some stuff. What are you doing here?

Jin : ahh i just dropped Tae off at his place, there was an urgent meeting just now. I saw you so we decided to say hello.

Hyori : ahh i see.. wait, we??

Jin : Ahh yess, i'm here with-

I didnt even manage to finish my sentence, when suddenly..

Yoongi : Oh Hello you must be Hyo-

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

this'll probably end soon