+09

[][][] Chapter 9 °•○* The Truth Is

hyori

Could it be? I was shocked. It has been a long time. Did he remember me? I was lost for words or anything. I could only stare at Taehyung after he asked me if i was really okay.

" Do you want to go home? " Taehyung asked. I just stayed still.

" I need the washroom. " i said.

" I'll help you "

Taehyung said as he held my hand. I felt a rush of pink but then he pulled me out. I looked back at the guy who recently just entered,he had blonde hair now. He turned and looked at me while he tilted his head, i bet he was thinking what was going on. Or did he recognize me?

Ahhhhh. As soon as the door closed and we were alone, he asked

" Are you really okay? Why were u so shocked when he entered? Do you know him? " Taehyung asked in a worried tone.

" I'm fine haha,He just reminds me of someone i used to know . " i replied calmly.

" Ahh if you're not comfortable we can leave " he said. I don't know why, but i just suddenly looked to the floor and a tear dripped. He reminded me of Yoongi. I couldn't bear it. I missed him with my whole life. I can't get over the fact on how he said he wouldn't leave me but he did. He meant much more to me than anyone has ever. I still keep our old photos. Its even on my lockscreen, that's how much i miss him. And now suddenly he's here, maybe it's not.

But if it was him.. wait, does it mean, Taehyung was in Bangtan Sonyeondan too? So as for Jungkook and Jin? It all started to make sense, why we entered from the back, PD-nim, him not having many friends, us running all so suddenly. I looked up at him, and asked,

" W-w-who a-a-are y-y-you? " i said as my eyes widened and i took a step back. My eyes were still teary.

" What are you saying? " Tae asked.

" I said, who are you? You're not JUST a normal person, right? You're more than that, aren't you? Kim Taehyung... You're from Bangtan, aren't you? "

It wasn't that i was unappreciative. But he shouldn't have lied. He was shocked. Without saying anything, he pulled me into his warm arms. WHAT the?

" i'm sorry i couldn't tell you, you seemed fine without knowing, i wanted you to accept me for who i am.

Yeah, I'm V, from Bangtan Sonyeondan. But my real name's Taehyung. "

He backed away after finishing his sentence.

"Why... It all makes sense now, uft. What if my face goes viral tomorrow? Everyone will hate me ! "

i panicked. He held the side of my arms firmly, " You needn't worry, it won't. " he said encouragingly.

" Can we please just remain as we are, you not knowing who i am or whatever, please? "

taehyung

Why did it have to be this way? Ugh we should have gone to where she usually practiced anyway. First Jungkook and now this.

Seriously? It hasn't even been a week.

" Can we please just remain as we are, you not knowing who i am or whatever, please? "

i asked, almost tearing. I couldn't help it. She really meant alot to me, after getting to talk to her more earlier on, it felt like i've known her forever, we had so many common interests and honestly, i've never met a girl like her.

She was beautiful, not only based on looks, but her personality. Her laugh would instantly melt my heart. She laughed even at my lamest jokes, and from that i inferred she was lonely, i could feel it.

I was like that, before i was in BTS.

People who laughed easily were the saddest.

They laugh even at the slightest things. And i felt our hearts were connected, somehow, some way. And all of a sudden, she put her arms around the top of my waist and her head rested on my chest. My right hand swiftly held the back of her head, and my left to her waist.

I didn't want to let go, but again, all this was too fast. I felt so fluttered, my heart was somehow at ease. I felt guilty for keeping all this from her but then again, i'm glad she accepted me for who i am. Just then the door opened.

" Ya what are you guys doing outside? Aren't you coming in? " I frowned as Jin hyung had interrupted our passionate hugging, tsk.

" OH SORRY SORRY " he said as he closed the door. We laughed, and again her laughter melted her heart.

" Do you wanna go? " i asked. She just shook her head and smiled. I took her hand again and we went into the room, smiling our hearts out.

jungkook

they entered holding hands. What is this? They said they were friends. Annoying, why is it that Tae always gets all the girls, he isn't as talented as me anyways. I folded my arms and looked away.

" Ah sorry if we took a long time. "

" Hope you had fun. "

i said and took my bag and headed towards the door. Hyori was staring at the floor, she had been that way since Suga hyung entered, what was with her? She was different earlier.

" Hyori, i want to meet you outside. " i said.

" No. " Tae said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes, ignoring him. I pulled her hand and went out.

" I'll be fine "

she said to Tae. Ofcourse she would, i wasn't a monster.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
so much of Hyori's povs lately lmao