+15

[][][] Chapter 15 °•○* Whats wrong?

taehyung

How was i going to tell her? I didn't want to upset her. A little lie wouldn't hurt, right? It was for our better.

" Nahh it's just that i'd be be a little busier for our comeback "

i said, guilt taking over myself. I knew i would have to leave, but there must be a way. would it be okay if i just stayed with my family?

Then again, i wouldn't be able to continue going to school. I wouldn't be able to see or talk to her as often. I didn't want to think about this, i wanted to enjoy my 6 months.

Her faced turned relieved, i felt so bad on so many levels but again, i didn't want to upset her, just not now or infront of me.

hyori

I was really afraid he'd say that he'd had to leave. I felt more than relieved when he said he wouldn't. I didn't want to lose him like how i lost Yoongi.

taehyung

"I better get going then, see you tomorrow, hope you enjoyed today " I said as we appeared infront the gates of her house. I didn't want us to part, i was happy just being around her. But again i'd have to get used to not being around her all the time.

" Thanks for today, i had a great time. see you soon TaeTae " she said as she tiptoed and ruffled my hair, how cute. I scrunched my face and once she stopped, i smiled.

A smile formed on her lips too, making her eyes disappear. She waved and quickly went in, since it was about to rain.

" Hurry, you'll get wet " she said when she turned back and saw me still standing there.

I felt pathetic. We only knew each other for awhile and i had already lied to her. I felt so uneasy. I had to carry on 6 months like this. Why did she have to ask that?

I felt drops of rain touch my skin, i couldn't even bother. I slowly walked home, thinking how that question could have been avoided.

As much as i loved being an idol, i still wanted to live a normal life with plenty of friends, and Hyori.
It took me later than usual to arrive home and i was drenched the moment i entered my house.

" Woah you're wet as hell where've you been " Taeyang asked.

" I just sent Hyori home " i said as i went into the bathroom to wash up.

" Could you get me some fresh clothes i'll die if i entered the room like this "

Taeyang nodded and obeyed.

As soon as i changed into my dry clothes, i went into my room and laid on the bed, helplessly. Thinking of what else would happen next.

" Yo whats wrong hyung?"

" Nothing, just thinking.. what's gonna happen to Hyori when i leave back for work? "

" She'll be fine, i know she will. She was fine before you came so she should still be fine. "

" No. She wasn't fine. She wasn't fine until I came. " i said as i got up and went out.

taeyang

It was my first time see-ing hyung so upset over a girl. He suddenly entered the house drenched and his eyes were teary, i knew there was something wrong. His tone throughout was soft unlike his cheerful self.

He cared alot about Hyori and honestly my brother wasn't that kind of person towards a girl. He cared about people but not this much.

I could tell he was starting to develop feelings for Hyori but he didn't want to or was too afraid to, since he'd be leaving again in 6 months time. But it wasn't as if he'd never come back.

He'd seldom come back and he'd get really busy but honestly i know hyung and he's able to organize his time to atleast call us once a day I'm sure he'd be able to handle Hyori.

Hyori seemed nice, from what hyung always described her to be. She only lived a few metres away but i seldom saw her and i have never actually talked to her. I'm in the same school as her brothers, apparently they're thriplets. Hyori was my age, 2 years younger than hyung.

I didn't want to see hyung upset this way, i wanted him to enjoy his 6 months here, wasn't there any other way?

" Hyunggg, where are you? " i called. Did he go out? Aish, he didn't tell me. I sighed as i sat down on the bed, i didn't like see-ing hyung in this state, i'd really like to help, but how?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
probably the only time taeyang's pov will ever appear.

on the other hand i'm going for got7's fanmeet in Singapore on the 6th December I can't even my tickets are for the CAT 1 which includes hitouch igtg im so happy ㅠㅠ