+19

[][][] Chapter 19 ~ Reunite

yoongi

i walked to her house, slowly and not rushing myself.

As i arrived, i looked around. Nothing much changed from the last time i was here, could it be?

*knock knock*

After a few knocks, the door started to open, revealing Hyori.

" Oh..Y..Yoongi Oppa, c..can i h..help you? " she stuttered, probably in shock since i knew her house or something.

" Hyori-ah.. " i pulled her in a hug, i missed her, so much.

" I missed you, so much " I said, embracing her in my arms.

I knew it was her.

" Y..Yoongi.. I missed you too " she said holding me tighter, i could feel her tears drop onto my shoulder.

" You left, why? "

she asked, finally releasing the hug. Her face was red from crying.

" Come In, Nobody's home. I'll make you some coffee and we'll talk, okay? " she said, pulling my arm.

I'm so glad i finally found her, and the thing is, she was always right there all along. And to think of it, i had less than 3 days left with her.

taehyung

I was on my way to Hyori's house, i had to tell her about me leaving, i didn't want to upset her by holding on to it further before she found out herself. I decided to get her a boquet of flowers, to help cheer her up a little.

I looked in shock, what ?

My heart shattered, i've never felt this before. I felt weak, my heart as if an arrow just poked through. The boquet dropped. I saw Yoongi hyung pulling Hyori into a hug and Hyori hugging him back.

They never were close, they've only met once, and that was on the day me and Hyori went to bighit but they didn't even talk.

How could it be?

And what happened next hurt me most. Yoongi entering her house. Nobody was around at this time, what could they be possibly doing?

I shook my head , no, Taehyung. Get A Hold of yourself. There must be an explaination. Hyori isn't like that.

I was too shattered to even go up to her house anymore. I walked back home in ruins.

My first heartbreak.

I've never encountered this, i shouldn't even be feeling this way, we were just close friends.

But why Yoongi? She didn't even talk to me about him, she could have at least told me?

So many questions were playing in my mind i didn't know where to start.

I was thinking too much to the extent that i almost entered the wrong house.

It hurts because all along i thought ; maybe i could have a chance with her. A chance to become the guy of her dreams. The one who would take care of her and all.

But then, this had to happen.

Yes, i actually liked her. A lot actually. She was special. Her smile made me smile and her laugh made me laugh.

I always wanted her to be happy and i felt the need to protect her, the need to help her fight all the monstrous people.

Apparently now she has Yoongi. If she has Yoongi now i should be happy for her but why does it hurt so much?

Probably because that should be me.

yoongi

nothing much changed about her house, it was still as warm as ever.

" eomma will be home soon, I'm sure she'll be glad for you to be here " she said, smiling.

" Won't she mind? " i asked, a bit shocked. From what my parents said, it was her parents who wanted us to separate.

" Why would she? " She said, bringing me a cup of hot chocolate.

" You still remember my favourite drink " I said as i took a sip.

" I could never forget " she said smiling.

We got into the topic of how we were seperated. What we each knew were two different stories. We were confused, not knowing which was right.

Just then, the front door opened.

" Hyori i'm ho- " Her mum entered, and immediately paused when she saw me.

" I didn't know we had a guest why hello, I'm Mrs Lee " She said smiling widely.

" Eomma... it's Yoongi, dont you remember? " Hyori said.

" Its Yoongi? Oh Hello !! When did you come back? Ahh we missed you so much " She said, coming to me and giving me a pat like she always used to.

" Just a few months ago " I replied, happily.

" Eomma.. could you sit down? "

" Sure, what's wrong? "

" Eomma, could you please.. tell us what actually happened. Why do we both know different stories? "

She was quiet for awhile, hesitant.

" I guess you guys would want to know the true story.. Well you see, Initially Yoongi's parents had made a promise with someone that when Yoongi grew up, he'd get married to her.

At that moment their company was going to be broke and it was offered that if they agreed to that deal, the parents of the girl would settle everything, helping their company and it worked.

However, knowing how Close Yoongi was to You, Hyori, They were afraid you'd steal his heart and didn't want you both to be in a relationship. They had no choice than to move away and cut all contact between you two.

However after some time when you left, that girl found another guy and apparently married him and the promise was broken. I don't know why your parents didn't bring you back."

It was stupid, i swear. I don't even know who the hell she was, the person i'm supposed to marry. This was childish & old school, we weren't even 15 then.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

this is absolute crap & i dont even like how this turned out esp the seperation & reuniting part its so dramatic & weird but i didnt have any idea so...