Synopsis

She has a creepy little cat and a creepy little bat.
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat.
That little creepy girl, oh she loves to sing.
She has a little gift, an amazing thing.
With her funny little eyes of hazel and her funny old blue hat, she will go and set the world on fire.
No one ever thought she could do that.

Walking on Air - Kerli

Feel free to scroll underneath to read my Synopsis!

From the back cover:

The name's Chaos. Chaos Killbourne to be exact. People call me reckless, but they're wrong. I'm more like the perfect storm. Destroy an entire city with a single glance? I can do that. Wipe mankind off the face of the earth once and for all? I can do that too. Born to lead a revolt of epic proportions so the Dark Ones can rise up and rule the world is my destiny. Refusing to follow direct orders and become a weapon of mass destruction is my downfall.

Cursed by fate, I'm currently on a collision course to form the perfect union in order to balance my explosive supernatural powers before I self-destruct, and take the planet with me.

There's just one tiny problem.

Once formed the union can never be broken. With a bad attitude and an even worse temper I can't be tamed. Not that I have time to worry about my love life, of course. I'm just trying to make it through high school in one piece. All I know for sure is that the future of mankind rests in my hands, which really pisses me off. I never asked to save the world. After all, I was born to destroy it.

Copyright © 2015 ~ Somerlea
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the author.

Cover Art by Photographer Marcus Ranum.

Sometimes the touch of an angel can be deadly.

Synopsis

Sixteen-year-old Chaos Killbourne is much more than human. The ultimate seed of destruction, she was born to set the world on fire. Literally.

Refusing to follow her deadly destiny, Heaven and Hell collide when her creators, the Dark Ones, embark on an evil quest--spinning a vicious web of deception in order to gain control over her explosive supernatural powers.

Thrust in the middle of an ancient war Chaos meets Thomas, a mysterious drifter who claims he has been sent to save her. However, his kind of help comes at a price. A price she isn't sure she wants to pay. Should she choose to accept his offer, and meet his unyielding demands, the one angel designed to destroy us might just become the only one who can save us.

Unfortunately, Chaos isn't good at following orders. As far as she's concerned, discovering that nothing is as it seems and no one is who they say they are is one thing. Learning that someone is turning mortals into monsters is quite another.

With the fate of mankind hanging in the balance, Chaos must unravel the mystery behind the Breath of Immortality, stop the Dark Ones from trying to use her powers to wipe mankind off the face of the planet once and for all, and fight to save the one person she loves above all others before he is lost to her forever.

The Angel of Fire series:

Book One: The Breath of Immortality - Complete (Now available on Amazon!)

Book Two: Requiem of Lost Souls - Complete (to be edited for publication)

Book Three: Chasing Destiny- Currently being written

Angel of Fire - the Breath of Immortality - Book One #Wattys2014On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara