Who is she?

Flashback: 10 years ago

There was an 8 year old boy who was forced into doing a commercial. Naturally, it would've been fine to him if he didn't have to take up a girl's role. The little boy was put into a pink dress. He also had little pig tails and everything to make him look like a girl. Everyone thought he was adorable of course.

His partner for that commercial shoot was a 10 year old boy. That boy came in with so much confidence, while the little one was nervous to the core.

On the first shot, the girly boy had messed up by not catching the bouquet of flowers he was supposed to. It led him to utter humiliation and worse: he had an accident. He wouldn't stop crying after that. However, the older boy had a trick up his sleeve. He gave the little boy a special good luck charm to make the young one feel better, and it had worked.

They were able to finish the shot no problem after that.

But who am I you ask?
Well, let's continue from what happened once the younger boy had arrived home.

Once he got home, the little boy instant ran up to stairs into a certain bedroom, crying.

In the bedroom there is a little girl, just like him, lying in bed due to a fever. The little boy runs up to the bed, waking her up.

"What's wrong Izu?" She says, groggily sitting up. He sits on her bed and tells her what had happened that day in tears.

"It's okay. You'll be fine. It's not like you're going to see him again anyways, so you have nothing to worry."

"But Natsu-Nee, everyone still saw," he retorts.

"Just forget all about it, okay?"

"Hai. So, are you feeling better?"

"Yea," she yawns and gets up from bed, "I'm hungry  lets go down to eat." They head to the kitchen together and have a nice snack.

That's what happened after the shoot. Who is she? Well it's me of course.

I'm Sena Natsumi. Izumi's older twin sister. I was sick the day of the shoot so Izumi had to fill in the role I would've if I was there with him.

Later that year, our father brought home a man to work for us. His name was Rei. Interesting guy he was. Of course Izumi and I were shy when we first met him, but after a while he turned out be like a strict mother. A strict mother in a good way though.

That was the past.
I prefer the present. Especially when things start to get interesting.

~~~~~~

Well. There you have it. Sorry for suddenly making a fanfic on Love Stage. I have the entire story planned out and I just had to write it before it gone. Hope you like it.
Till next time ^~^

-Juli