Chapter 10

I was making my way back to the dressing room, arms full with the drinks. As I was close to the room, I heard yelling from around the corner.

"I'll get you back for this somehow!! You'll regret deceiving me!!"

The voice didn't sound familiar to me, so I didn't think much of it. That was until a body knocked me down.

"Oh no! Gomenasai!" A voice said to me.

"It's no problem," I replied, picking up the 3 bottles that gladly didn't burst open.

As I looked up to see who had bumped into me, a hand blocked my view from the stranger's face. Taking it, I got up and straightened out my dress. Finally facing them, it was none other than the one and only, Ichijou Ryouma.

"Are you al- wait... didn't I already tell you to stay away from me?" He suddenly asked me with a tone different than when he had bumped into me.

"Excuse me?"

"Quit acting innocent Sena Izumi!"

"I'm sorry. I think you have me confused for my twin brother. I'm Sena Natsumi," confused as to where he was going with this conversation.

"You're just like them, huh?!" He said, sounding even more appalled.

"Excuse me?"

"You can't hide it from me! You're a perverted transvestite!" His voice starting to get louder over me.

Before I could even answer, he went on about me being a boy who likes dressing up like a girl. I didn't know how to react to anything, and before long....it happened.

"Why are you even wearing such a dress? Isn't it too short for you?!" He took a part of my skirt in his hand.

Then as if in slow motion, I saw his hand and my dress went up, revealing not only my underwear to him, but my bra as well.

"Kyaaaaaaaa!"

I dropped the drinks and held down my skirt, knowing it's too late since he saw it all already. I was too in shock to even cry. Instead, my entire body just sunk to the floor.

"I- I....I'm so-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, my brothers showed up behind him.

"What happened?!" Onii-chan moved Ichijou Ryouma to the side.

"Natsu-nee! Are you okay?" Female looking Izumi asked, helping me up from the floor, along with the fallen drinks.

"I'm okay. Don't worry, Onii-chan, Izu."

"I'm so sorry for doing that," Ichijou Ryouma apologized, bowing to me.

"What did you do to our sister?" Onii-chan asked, who looked ready to fight the actor, holding him by the collar of his suit.

"I may have....well....checked if she was a boy," he answered sheepishly, looking at me. Then pointing to Izumi, "But that was after you did to him."

Before my brothers could react, I stepped up to him. The two continued to glare at him from behind me.

"Ah, I now I get what the yelling earlier was about. It's okay, Ichijou-san. I'm not one who gets mad easily, so I'm not upset. Shocked yes, but not mad," I tell him with a smile, hoping to better the current mood and console his guilt. If anything, I don't want a fight to happen between the Sena family and Ichijou Ryouma which can cause a media scandal.

He just started at me for a while, before his cheeks became flushed.

"A-ah, arigatou gozaimasu."

Not understanding what had just happened, I shooed off my brothers so they wouldn't scare or aggravate Ichijou Ryouma any further. Also so that Izumi can change out of the dress he's been longing to get out off.

"Are you okay though? From all that just happened...." the young actor asked once my brothers were out of sight.

"Yea I'm fine. I'm pretty clumsy myself. So, sorry for bumping into you earlier," I say, bowing my head.

"No no! I'm the one who should be apologizing!" He replied quickly. Getting a better look at me, his face gave an awestruck expression.

"Wow, you two really are identical. Especially the eyes." He stopped himself before he could say more.

"Thank you, I get that a lot." I laugh a little. "I better get back before my brothers worry. It was nice meeting you, Ichijou Ryouma."

I bow to him then start walking past him back to the room. But then I was suddenly stopped when he got a hold of my arm. I looked to him in confusion.

"Oh! Um... sorry." He let go of my arm. "If it's not too much trouble, may I have your number?"

He held out his phone to me in both hands, looking embarrassed of what he'd just done. Amused by the actor, I put my contact into his phone and handed it back.

"See you around, Ryouma," I say to him. I waved as I walked back, leaving him flustered on the spot.

I enter Izumi's dressing room, seeing my brothers waiting for me. Izumi was cuddling with his new Lala Lulu body pillow. Onii-chan just sat around, watching the happy Izumi. But their attentions turned to me as I entered. Knowing they were worried, I told them all that had happened and how I'm not mad about it. Before they could lecture me on how I should be mad and all, out parents and Rei entered. Luckily, I told my brothers not to tell our and parents, and especially not Rei, so it's being kept a sibling secret. Happy they the 6 of us are there together as a family for Izumi's big and first commercial, we ate out at a fancy restaurant for a family dinner (including Rei to my and mother's requests) before going home for the night.

All of us slept soundly for the night, before what was to come next.

--------------------------------------
Hey all, I know this is short. But I did it that way to keep with a good flow and the manga itself.
And yayyyyyy 2 updates in a row!
Dont forget to hit that vote button if you enjoyed it, and thank you again for reading.

Till next time,
Juli