Chapter 7

"I'll do it!" Izumi says excitingly. With his excitement over the alarm clock driving his will to do the commercial, he started talking to himself to see the positive side of doing the gig.

"If you think about it this way, putting on a wedding dress would be like cosplay. I've always wanted to do cosplay!" I just rolled my eyes at his way of self persuasion.

"I see, I see. That's a good boy. Here you go~" Onii-chan said as he finally handed the alarm clock to Izumi, who took it as immediately as it was presented to him.

"YAY!! Thank you Onii-Chan~!" he thanked. Izumi looked at it with such pride and joy.

Onii-chan and I just take in at how happy he is with his gift. Little did we know what was to come later.

"You really love Lala-Lulu huh. Who do you like better, her or me?" Onii-Chan joking blurted, tousling Izumi's hair.

"Lala-Lulu!" Izumi said not even a second later.

"Hey, what about me?" I added in, crossing my arms. They both looked at me and laughed, just before tackling me in a group hug.

"You over everyone, Natsu-nee," he answered. We all laughed and enjoyed the short sibling moment we had before Izumi and I went back to class and Onii-chan got back to work.

--------------------------------

-----The Next Morning-----

Izumi-kun, Ohayou! Give is your best! Love, Lala-Lulu~!

I suddenly awoke to Izumi's alarm clock, completely regretting my choices. For sure the sound of my own voice will annoy me every morning from now on. As much as I would love to on this fine Saturday morning to go back to sleep since I don't have work today, I can't after that alarm ring.

Why did I have to be Lala-Lulu.....

Seeing as it was 9 in the morning, I decided to eat breakfast with my parents and Izumi. I slowly got myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. While I'm rinsing the cleanser from my face, the door opens. I hear shuffling from behind me, along with moaning from what sounded like Izumi. He locks the door behind him before using the toilet.

"You ready for today's shoot Izu?" I ask as I dry my face with my towel. Izumi starts to wash his hands and face with continued moaning here and there. He proceeded to change out of his pajamas and into regular clothes.

"I'll take that as a no then."

We walked down stairs together to the dining table where our parents were sitting, waiting for us to join them.

"Oh, Natsumi. Aren't you up early," Mom said when she saw me with Izumi.

"Yea, I was woken up by Izu's new alarm clock." I replied as I sat at the table across from Izumi. Izumi sat there quietly amongst our parents' chatter about today. Rei brought me a plate of food and I started eating what was before me.

"Amazing as always Rei-chan," I thanked him.

Rei began to read today's agenda before noticing what was off in the room.

"Izumi-san!! You need to eat properly! Your energy won't last during the shoot if you don't eat!" he went off on Izumi.

"Impossible!" Izumi exclaimed before going into a rant of possibilities. "If I eat, I'll barf. But I'll barf either way. And if I get in the car, I'll for sure barf."

That began to piss off Rei as he stood next to Izumi. But then Dad came to push Izumi by saying that there were motion sickness pills and barf bags in the car, giving Izumi no choice but to go to the shoot. The pair walk out to the car with Mom following afters saying their goodbyes to me. Rei began to follow as well before stopping to turn to me.

"Are you going to come along?"

I look at him in surprise and confusion.

"I know you don't have work today," he simply smiled at me after seeing my realization.

"Uh, I'll join a bit later. I want to get some work done before I do. Use up some time so that Izu can't make me switch with him when I'm there." I tell him.

"Don't worry. Even if you were there, I'd still make him do it. There's a kiss scene too." he laughs, trying to entice me to go now, before leaving. "The car's outside when you're ready. I trust you can drive it. See you there Natsumi."

That's Rei for you. Always nicer and more casual when it's just me.

With Onii-chan, well it's in the air since Onii-chan is always teasing him, but I know there's a thing between them. He's the usual strict mom with Izumi, who always fights him. And me, we're like close friends.

I get up from my seat, clean the table and dishes, and proceed to finish my school work early so I can watch Izumi's first step into the show business.

Time to get sh*t done.

----------------------------------

....wait did he say kiss scene?!

--------------------------------------

Hey all!

i'll be editing the previous chapters as well

Thanks~ hope you all enjoy it