Chapter 6

-Next Day at University-

Yet another day where I'm stuck in stupid lecture whilst Izumi is frivolously practicing at drawing. His scribbling can be heard by others around us too.
"Done. Natsu-nee, look," he whispers to me.
I took a look at his new "masterpiece" ....... what the?
We both look at it with the same confused expression. "Wait... there's something off about it," Izumi says to himself. We both know it's terrible. I feel so bad knowing that it's his dream to be a manga artist, but he just doesn't have the knack for it.
"KYAAAA~"
I immediately looked to Izumi, who also looked to me, in confusion at what we just heard. Did we hear that right? Everyone in our class stopped at the scream as well.
"KYAAAA~"
There it is again! What's with all the screaming?
"It's getting closer!" Said someone in our lecture hall.
The door abruptly slides open to reveal..... Onii-chan.......
"Now let's see..." he says to himself, scanning the room.
All the students, especially the girls, are shocked at his presence.
"IT'S SHOUGO FROM THE CRUSHERZ!!"
"OMG IT'S SHOUGO!"
"NO WAY!"
"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!"
"WAIT WHAT?" Izumi stands up in shock while i just sit there in amazement at his boldness.
That's Onii-Chan for you......
At the sight of us, Onii-Chan tackles Izumi in a hug.
"Found you~"
At the sight of 2 guys hugging, everyone started murmuring in the background
"Nani Nani?"
"Who's that?"
They were attracting all the attention in the room.
"C'mon you two. Everyone is watching," I say annoyed, as I pull outside.

-Outside-

"What are you doing here, Onii-Chan?" Said Izumi.
"Well I came here to see you and Natsu," he says enthusiastically.
"Why didn't you just wait at home and not make such a scene at school?" I ask.
"It's cause I skipped work while pressed on time... but then I had to check so many classrooms for you two..."
"Why do things that make you stand out?! And without a disguise?!" Asked Izumi with irritation.
"I wore sunglasses! But everyone saw through it," he whined. "But I guess it can't be helped. My aura just draws everyone." Onii-Chan stood up and brushed his hair out of his face.
How did he have so many pink sparkles behind him when he said that?
"By the way Izumi-"
"No," Izumi butts in.
"I didn't even get to say anything yet.."
"I already know what it is. Rei asked you didn't he?" He turns away.
"Ooooh he found out," I whistle out.
"Fine. I'll get straight to it. Do the commercial." He started out seriously. "You're so cute! You need to be on TV more~"
And there he goes...
"You're just biased" Izumi says stubbornly
"If you do it, I'll give you this." He pulls out the alarm clock he had me record for.
"So? It's just an alarm clock." Izumi looks at him exasperatedly.
Onii-Chan proceeds to push the button.

"Izumi-kun, Ohayou~ Give it your best today! Love Lala Lulu~!" Rang the clock.

"L-LALA LULUUUUUUUU!!!!!" Shrieked Izumi, rushing to grab it as Onii-Chan placed it out of reach."
"I asked someone with connections to get a personalized recording for you" he said informingly as he winked at me
More like begged.  I thought as I rolled my eyes at him.
"There are other messages, so if you want-"
"I'll do it!!" Agreed Izumi.

~~~~~~~~~
Very long time no see!
So, because I'm still on winter break, I'll be keeping my chapters short for now as I can update everyday for a while ☺️
Thank you all for the patience, love and support you have for this story, means a lot to me.