Chapter 3

*knock knock*

Noooooo it's still too early! I want to sleep!!!!

I didn't bother answering as I heard the knock at my door. Instead, I continued sleeping.

That is until I feel Rei shaking me lightly, telling me to wake up.

"Five more minutes, Rei-chan," I say groggily as I snuggle deeper into my bed.

"Sorry, Natsumi-San. Not today. You have a busy schedule today, you know. So you need to get up now before you're late."

"Fine"

I slowly get out of bed and get some clothes from my drawer before I hit the shower.

"The day I don't go to school, I have work. Can't a girl just sleep in for once?" I moodily mumble to myself. As I leave my room, I see Rei from the corner of my eye chuckle at my sleepy self.

"Shush you," I say to him.

"Just go shower, I'll fix your bed for you"

"... Thanks..."

~time skip~

After my shower, I get dress in a comfy yet fashionable outfit for work. Must keep up my image. Then I put my wig up into a bun, put my contacts on and quickly do a natural makeup look.

(I know the image is B&W, just imagine the blouse being light blue and white, shorts are dark wash denim, hair (or in this case wig) is a natural brown, her eyes (contacts) are grey

(I know the image is B&W, just imagine the blouse being light blue and white, shorts are dark wash denim, hair (or in this case wig) is a natural brown, her eyes (contacts) are grey. Sorry for the
inconvenience, but some of the outfits I will use are B&W images. So I will add these little side notes to help in the imagery. Back to the story
- author)

"Natsumi-San, hurry or you'll be late to work," I hear Rei call me from downstairs. I hurriedly grab my bag and rush outside to the car before heading off to work.

~At Work~

We made it to the studio just in time. Going inside the building, we are greeted by the lady at the front desk, who then points us in the direction of the recording studio.

There I see the other voice actors I work with along with the producer and recording staff. Since we've been working together for some time now and are good friends, I just casually greet them all "good morning" and sit on the couch in the room.

On the coffee table I see the script for the episode we are recording. Despite having memorized my lines beforehand, I took the lone script and read over the lines, preparing myself to get into character.

"Okay, that's done. Now it's time for Lala Lulu. Megumi-san? Are you ready?" called the director, catching my attention.

"Hai!"

Putting down the script, I ready myself for the possibly long recording.

~time skip~

As I am taking my break, drinking water and reading the lines again, someone suddenly barges into the recording studio. I didn't pay attention to what was going on till I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop him but he insisted on seeing Megumi-san," said one of the front desk people to the director.

"That's quite alright. He can stay," answers the director, "Why are you here for anyways?"

"I'm here to see Megumi. I need to ask a favor from her"

At that voice, I choke on my water and look up to the window from the recording booth, only to see my older brother.

oh crap...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating guys. I haven't found time lately with the end of my senior year and doing all this stuff for college. But to make myself more productive, I shall continue writing and try updating more often.
Thanks for being patient with me. 😊😊 ily
-Juli