Chapter 1

I wake up one fine morning and get ready for class. Once ready, I head on over to the dining area for breakfast, only to find my parents and Izumi already eating and Rei standing by.

Sitting down, I eat my breakfast as the 4 of them converse about Izumi and his lessons.

"Natsumi-San"

I'm pulled out of my thoughts at Rei's call.

"Hai?"

"Don't forget you have a photoshoot later today."

"Hai. I better go." I say, noticing Izumi has gone ahead already.

~in class~
I take my usual seat next to my brother and begin taking notes. Of course, Izumi would be trying to perfect his manga art, so I'm the one who pays attention in class for the both of us. Sigh.

Nothing exciting happened in class today, sadly. Oh well

The last bell of the day rings and I pack up my stuff and walk to the Manga Research Club with my brother. Yes, I am an otaku too. No shame! (A/N: NO SHAME~! 🙌🏻) But I'm the only girl in the club. When we walk in, the 2 guys arguing amongst themselves stop to say hi to with such admiration, to which I greet them back normally. 

Those two really need more human interactions outside of manga...

"Hey Taka-kun" I say, sitting down next to Kuroi.

"Hey Natsumi" he replies, not even looking up from the manga he's reading. "No work today?"

"I have in a bit. Just doing some reading before I go."

I look to see what Izumi's doing to see him reading instead of drawing. Half an hour later, I put the manga down and get up to leave. I say my goodbyes Kuroi and ruffle Izumi's hair before heading out. 

I head outside to meet Rei in the car. Once inside, Rei starts driving to the studio.

"Your wig and contacts are in the back seat," he says.

"Arigatou"

I grab the bag and start fixing myself. Why do I need them? Well I keep my real self hidden for a good reason or two. One, I don't want people knowing another Sena has come out into the public. Two, I have an important job that I can't have a certain someone knowing just yet. And my otherself, or also known as Megumi, is doing just fine as a well-known model and voice actor. Izumi knows I have a job, but he doesn't know that it's in the entertainment business. He thinks I work in a cafe.

Anyways, back to what's happening. At the studio, Rei and I enter and we're suddenly surrounded by the staff.

"Good morning. I'm Megumi. Nice to meet you all." I bow to them.

The director tells me what to do before I head to my dressing room. Today's concept is casual spring fashion for the next season.

I get dressed into the first outfit, have my hair and makeup done, and go out for the shoot.

"Nice! Nice! Now look up towards the light stand!" The photographer tells me

"Nice! Nice! Now look up towards the light stand!" The photographer tells me. I do as he says while holding my hair in place.

"Kay, next set!" He says. And with that I change into the next outfit and continue the shoot.

Everyone on set was watching in awe at my work.

"Megumi-san is great at modelling."

"She's so pretty~"

"I want my brother to meet her!"

"Megumi-San, look like you're walking and window shopping"

"Hai!" I do just that and move the dress to help the effect.

"Good! Last one!" I change to the last outfit and take photos in the fun flowy dress.

"Perfect! That's it for today. Nice work Megumi-San, everyone!" The director says.

"Arigatou gozaimashita" I bow to everyone before heading to my dressing room with Rei. He sits on the couch while I change behind the privacy screen.

"Nice work today, Natsumi" he tells me as I sit next to him to put my shoes on.

"Thanks Rei-chan. Whew, I'm tired already," I reply.

"Let's go home. I'll prepare coffee for you there," Rei says and heads towards the door.

"Yay~!" I grab my bag and run after him.

~at home~
"Domo, Rei-chan~" I say and happily drink Rei's special coffee.

"You're Welcome" he replies.

"You can sit, you know." I pout

"E-eh. No it's okay. I'd rather stand."

"You sure? Well if you say so~ Also, when's Izumi coming? It's quite late already." I look down at my cup.

"He should be returning any minute now. Oh, that reminds me. I have big news to start Izumi's career!" He says, taking his phone out.

"Eh?! Really?!" I say in shock. "You're really going to get Izu to be in the entertainment business?"

"Yes, and your mother will be excited."

"Why?"

"Because Ichijou Ryouma will be co-starring!"

"Ooooooh~! Tell me more when my parents and brother return."

"Will do."

~Later that evening~
My parents had already returned and the 4 of us waited in the living room for Izumi to return. I was sort of getting worried since it was getting quite late.

He must have been too immersed in his reading today.

I thought to myself.

We hear the door open and my parents and Rei went to the door to greet Izumi while I stayed seated on the couch. They all come back and sit on the couch, and Rei stands by. He looks to Izumi and tells him the big news.

"You've been offered to be in a commercial, Izumi-San!" He says.

~~~~

And I shall stop there for this chapter. I'm really happy that many of you like it so far. Hope you enjoyed this one~!

But thank you guys for reading~! ^~^

-Juli