Chapter 9

Once together at the front of the church, the Ichijou Ryouma cups Izumi's girly face and kisses him. Izumi's happy acting eyes turned wide and frantic. Mine, on the other hand, held a glint as I secretly took photos of the sight. 

I took as many photos as I could just before Izumi pushed him away and instantly ran off to his dressing room, leaving his co-star on the floor and everyone around us dumbfounded. I followed suit as Rei apologized to everyone and came after. 

Izumi had locked us inside the dressing room, while Rei had to wait outside the door. 

"Don't think about it. Everything will be okay," I try to console him. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Izumi! Natsumi! It's your big bro!" Onii-chan calls out from the other side of the door. 

I get Izumi's approval before opening up the door for him. As he entered, he closed the door immediately to prevent Rei from coming in. 

"Onii-chaan..." Izumi cried.

At the sight of Izumi dressed up, Onii-chan got all gobsmacked and excited. He immediately pulled our younger brother in for a hug.

"That's my little sister!!" 

"What do you mean 'little sister?!'" Izumi stood confused.

"YEA! YOU'RE ACTUAL SISTER IS RIGHT HERE!" 

I threw a random water bottle at him. I know he's joking and all because that's how he is. Can't really do much about Sena Shougo, he is who he is....... an idiot. Good brother, but an idiot. He looked multiple times between both me and Izumi, taking in how identical we are now that Izumi looks like a girl. 

"I have two sisters now..." he got even more excited at that. "Is this heaven or what?" 

He included me in the tight hug, suddenly taking selfies to keep forever in his phone. After the three of us settled down, Izumi started telling Onii-chan what he missed. With Onii-chan next to me on the couch as we watched Izumi freak out in front of us, Onii-chan gave me a side look. Knowing what he meant by that look, I quickly sent him the photos I took of the kiss before Izumi could realize. Checking his phone for the sent messages, we had a mini fist bump of triumph. It was a photo of the utmost amazement for our little brother, a must forever keep.

"So you kissed him? Ichijou Ryouma?" Onii-chan said after Izumi was done with his rant.

"And?" I ask.

"What's with that reaction from the both of you! That was my first kiss!!" he yelled at unfazed us.

"Why is it a problem? A little kiss like that is just a greeting. I've been giving you kisses since you and Natsumi were little kids." Onii-chan laughed it off.

He spent a lot of time overseas. Meaning he easily forgot the customs of such intimate actions in Japan. 

"It doesn't count since you're family! I wanted to save it for a girl like LalaLulu!" he cried on.

I choked on my water. Our older brother continued laughing, only to laugh harder at me knowing the truth of LalaLulu. 

"Well you can't do anything about it now. Just go back to the shoot and retake the shot," he tried reasoning with Izumi, while patting my back.

"No way in hell!"

"Aw, that's too bad. And here I brought a gift for doing your first shoot too..." he started unwrapping the obvious body pillow he brought in with him. "Guess I'll have to give it away or throw it out..."

Onii-chan showed us the super limited edition LalaLulu body pillow, surprising Izumi immensely.

"That's the super rare Kadoyama Shoten 'Monthly Oldtype' 20-year anniversary special reader present that only five people could win.... Life Size Lala Lulu Body Pillow!!!" Izumi freaked out and tried reaching for it, only for Onii-chan to hold it away from him.

"And it's yours if you finish the shoot, Izu," I reason with him. He looked at me then to the pillow full of conflict. "No, I'm not taking your place either. You're already dressed up with makeup and everything."

That caused him even more hesitation in his final decision.

"So what's your choice? Quit now, and you'll never get the pillow," Onii-chan pressures Izumi further. Izumi finally gave up and slumped to the floor.

"I really want..... the pillow."

"That's a good boy," Onii-chan tells him. I open the door to let Rei know that the shoot can continue. Then the three stylists rushed in and fixed up Izumi before he quickly went back to the set. From there, they went back to redoing the scene with the alterations of removing the kiss scene. 

Before long, the commercial shoot was finally over. I saw Izumi and Ichijou Ryouma talk right after filming was done. Seeing as this is my chance to finally meet the Ichijou Ryouma, I start walking to where my brother and his co-star are. Or so I thought. Before I could even make it halfway down to the aisle to them, a big crowd of older female fans of Ichijou Ryouma showed up and suddenly caused a commotion. Rei blocked me from the flock and told me to wait for him. He rushed in and pulled out Izumi, handing him to me.

"I'll help here. You two return to the dressing room!" 

At that, Izumi and I walked quickly back to the room, hoping no one followed us. Seeing as we finally made it to the dressing room, we stopped to catch our breaths. 

"Izu, you can head back inside. I'll just go get us some drinks from the vending machine. A cold milk tea for you?" I asked him, as I looked through my purse to see if I had enough change.

"Yes, please. Thank you , Natsu-nee," he looked at me with such gratitude as he was exhausted from today. 

I made my way to the reception area of the building as the vending machines were there. I got drinks for Izumi and I, and then another for Rei since he'll be tired from fighting off the fans from earlier. Happy with my choices, I walked back to the dressing room. 

As I was close to the room, I heard yelling from around the corner. 

"I'll get you back for this somehow!! You'll regret deceiving me!!" 

The voice didn't sound familiar to me, so I didn't think much of it. That was until a body knocked me down.

------------------------------

(Third Person POV)

"Onii-chan, is Ichijou Ryouma Always like that?" Izumi asked, confused as to what had just happened. 

"Yup! Ryouma-kun has always been that way!!" He answered unfazed. 

Izumi's impression of Ichijou Ryouma had changed from the nice person he thought the co-star to be. 

"Anyways, good job on the shoot~ Here's your prize!" Shougo held out the Lala Lulu pillow to Izumi.

But just before Izumi could get his hands on the super rare pillow, the two of them heard a very familiar scream come from around the corner.

--------------------------

Finished earlier than assumed hahaha. am starting on the next chapter. should be up sometime this coming week! Thanks to all of you for reading and following me through the story

-Juli