Chapter 8

....wait did he say kiss scene?!

The realization of my twin brother kissing another guy sank into my mind. Though I am not against guys being together, the thought of the mental shock that would scar Izumi made me stop what I was doing. Losing his first kiss to a guy, especially a celebrity, there's no telling of what may happen. 

I abruptly stood up from my desk and quickly walk out of the house to the other family car, only to stop and look down...

You're still in pjs, Natsumi

Walking back into the house and to my room, I properly got ready to leave for the studio. I took the fastest shower I possibly could and changed into a spring pink dress and oversized denim jacket before slapping on some make up. Being satisfied with how my look turned out from my rush, I finally ran to the car with keys in hand to drive.

~~~~~~~

After parking, I make my way to the main lobby of the studio building.

"Welcome. How may I help you?" The young receptionist asked, standing up at my entry.

"Hi, I'm Sena Natsumi, here for the wedding commercial. A family member," I tell her as calmly as I could, without my frantic mind messing me up.

At my last name, she told me the directions to the studio and had one of the staff, a man in his 20s also at the reception area, to escort me. 

Once we got to the filming area, I joined Rei and a my "identical" twin in a pink dress waiting on standby. 

"Whoa, it's like looking in a mirror, just different clothes and better makeup," I comment in amazement, gaining Izumi and Rei's attention. 

"Natsu-nee! I thought you had work today?" He looks at me in confusion.

"Nah, had today off since all the shifts were filled. Plus, you in a dress is worth missing work" I laugh a bit.

Just before a slightly upset Izumi could retort, one of the staff came up to us. Before he could say anything, he looked between the both of us, wondering why there were suddenly two of the same person. Giving up, he tells the both of us that filming will start shortly. 

"Break a leg," Rei and I tell him, just as wedding-ready Izumi walks up to the closed stage door.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell him," I whisper to Rei, who only chuckled in reply. 

"Quiet on set! Action!" instructed the director.

At that, the stage church doors opened, revealing a church full of extras turning back to watch as Izumi began coming down the aisle. But as soon as he stepped onto the aisle, he accidentally steps on his dress and falls face first onto the carpet with a loud thud. Being a nice sister I was, I was both entirely worried for him as to the embarrassment he must be feeling and trying to keep my laughter down from the sight of his fall. Rei, on the other hand, sulked a little at the immediate slip up that could potentially mean more takes than needed for this one commercial. 

The cameras had stopped rolling as everyone in the vicinity was concerned for my twin, Rei and I from the back, and my parents standing at the front row. I, myself, was about to walk onto the filming stage to help him. However, Ichijou Ryouma beat me to it, calming Izumi down just before they stand up to redo the scene. 

I look to Izumi with a face of worrying, only for him to give me a determined expression. The filming proceeds for the second take, Izumi happily running down the aisle to Ichijou Ryouma. 

Once together at the front of the church, he cups Izumi's girly face and kisses him. Izumi's happy acting eyes turned wide and frantic. Mine, on the other hand, held a glint as I secretly took photos of the sight. 

Beautiful