'Under The Sea' Writing Contest Finalists!

Hello out there in Mermaidland!The moment you've all been waiting for is upon us. It's time to announce the finalists for the Under the Sea Writing Contest!

Our five judges, JessicaBFry, BrittanieCharmintine, seawaneka, rskovach and I have had a blast reading your entries. There has been much anguish amongst the judges trying to pick one story each, so we have ended up with seven finalists instead of five!

Without further ado, the finalists are (in alphabetical order):

Aycayia by rosaimee

Beautiful Fury by ew-get-away

Clash of Tides by AkaSetsuna

The Daring Adventures of Darwin and Cecile by krazydiamond

The Havfines Song by LynnS13

Midnight at the Lake by Pulse_Baby

When Ocean Meets Shore by hummin_tunes 

Congratulations to all the finalists and huge thanks to everybody who submitted stories! The quality was simply mer-velous and I suggest everyone who likes merstories take a look at all the entries. You might find your newest mer-obsession. Here is a link to all the entries:  https://www.wattpad.com/list/228233302-under-the-sea-writing-contest-2015.

In addition, the judges will all promote the finalists' stories on their profiles, and Britt and I will make reading lists of seven stories on our profiles.

Now, our esteemed celebrity judge, has the difficult task of selecting the winner from the finalists! She will let us know by Tuesday, at which point we will make the announcement. Sorry this is a day later than planned, but this is because we have seven finalists. 

Please all of you keep writing and finish those sparkling tails of yours xx <><