Ted: Part 14

Well needless to say I couldn't wait for class to end. I was bouncing on my heels waiting for the sound of the bell. When it rang I grabbed my bag, changed at the speed of light, and ran out, ignoring Jake who was trying to call me back. Well I tried to but he caught up to me. He grabbed the back of my jacket and I rounded on him.

"What?" I asked, wincing at how fierce I sounded.

Jake held up his hands and stepped back. "Jeez man, chill."

I rubbed the back of my neck guilty. "Sorry...what's up?"

"Just wanted to make sure you're alright." He fidgeting with his backpack strap "you haven't been yourself lately."

"I'm fine." I said hastily. Jake looked like he wanted to say more but I was already halfway down the hall. I burst out into the school parking lot and tried to smother my ridiculous grin. This was going to be like our first date, though with Cassidy there.

My grin was becoming harder to contain when I spotted him leaning against his car looking sexy- and yes I cannot believe I said that either- with his fitting white shirt and jeans. His wavy black hair was hanging around his face and his green eyes were twinkling. Eyes that were watching me stare at him. I felt a blush creeping on and silently cursed myself. When I reached them I let out an awkward hey and stood there not quite knowing what to do.

But then Johan shocked me and leaned forward to wrap his hands around my neck and kiss me. I melted into his kiss pulling him closer to me, and I learned down so he wasn't on his tip toes. I had almost forgotten where we were when-

"Oh my god guys you're going to make me swoon in the parking lot." Cassidy said. She put her hands on her hips squinted up at me. Johan and I broke apart, both of us slightly flushed. "You two are so adorable!" She squealed.

I looked at Johan. "How do you stand it?"

"Stand what?"

"The squealing."

"I tune her out." He said shrugging and laughed when Cassidy whacked his shoulder. She huffed and climbed into the back seat of the car. I suppressed a laugh and sat in the passenger seat while Johan dug out his keys and got in on the drivers side.

The whole car ride Cassidy and I sung out of tune to Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams. Taylor was one of my guilty pleasures.

Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again

Even if it's just in your

Wildest dreams

Cassy and I started laughing. I felt so free, like I was finally myself again after so many years. Like I finally broke out of some kind of well...closet.

Cassy and I stopped laughing but Johan kept singing. When he finally realized he was singing alone and stopped, Cassidy and I were shell shocked.

He kept his eyes on the road but his face turned beet red. "What?" He asked when no one said anything.

"Dang son you got some killer pipes!"

"Man that's hot." I laughed ignoring when my face turned red. Johan smiled to himself but didn't say anything.

When we arrived at the pizza place Cassidy jumped out and impatiently beckoned for us to follow. I chuckled and went to open my door only for it to be opened by Johan.