Johan: Part 15

I stared at my phone as it started ringing. I still hadn't gotten used to that. Before, the only time my phone rang was when Jack or Amie called me. This time it was Cassidy.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jo! Wanna go ice skating tonight?" Cassidy asked me in her ever cheerful voice.

"Can't, I'm hanging out with Ted."

"Ohhh" she squealed and I could practically hear her wriggling her brows and smirking. "Going to have fun with bae tonight huh?"

"We're just going to watch a movie weirdo." I laughed.

"Is that the only thing you're going to do?" She hinted.

"Yes Cass." I said blushing.

"JOHAN" Amie called from downstairs

"I gotta go. Catch you later." I said.

"Alright. Bye."

I tossed my phone on bed and ran downstairs. "Yeah?" I asked when I saw Amie. She was sitting at the kitchen table with Jack.

"Jack and I are going out of town for the weekend."

"Will you be okay watching the girls for the weekend?" Jack asked and I nodded.

He smiled and they got up. Jack ruffled my hair as he passed like he's been doing since I was 7. "We'll be gone in about an hour." He said, then they disappeared to their room.

That was perfect because Ted was coming in about two hours.
When Jack and Amie left at 6 I made sure Tina, Maxine, and Leanne were situated with a movie and snacks. Anna and Ava were already set in their room with music and YouTube so I went and cleaned up the lounge, gathered the X-Men movies, and made popcorn and got snacks.

At 7 sharp there was a knock on the door. I ran towards it and...tripped on one of Tina's toys.

Ay! ¿Quién puso este juguete aquí? ¡Tina! Ven a recoger tus cosas!"

I yelled as I opened the door. Ted was standing there laughing. He came dressed casually with joggers and a tank top. He was wearing sunglasses over his blue eyes. "I like when you speak spanish" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him inside. Tina walked down the stairs and sighed.

"Pará de gritar. No estoy a cien millas de distancia." Then she saw Ted. "I remember you. I thought you weren't Jojo's friend."

"I am now." Ted said smiling at her.

Tina gave him a nasty look and I was about to say something when Ted bent down.

"We've never been introduced. I'm Ted. You must be Tina. Johan has told me a lot about you. You're very pretty."

That melted her instantly. She gave Ted a hug. "Thank you!" She said. She grabbed her toy and ran off to her room.

"Kids." I sighed. Ted laughed and walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Each kiss still sent butterflies through my stomach but a warmth through my chest. I felt safe around him, comfortable.

"If this keeps up we'll never get to the movie." Ted whispered to me. I felt myself bush and went to put in the first movie.

Ted stretched out on the sofa and I leaped on top of him. Laughing, I rolled to the side and curled against him as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled the throw blanket over us and then the movie began.