eight

"Mommy," Emmi said as she leaned over Lauren's sleeping body.

"Em," Camila whispered as she walked into her bedroom. "Let Mommy sleep," she was about to grab Emmi off the bed when Lauren spoke up.

"I'm up, I'm up," Lauren replied as she slowly opened her tired eyes.

"Mommy!" Emmi exclaimed, happy that her mother was awake.

"Sorry, baby, I wanted to let you sleep in a little bit," Camila took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Aww that's sweet of you honey, thanks," Lauren smiled as she looked to the alarm clock on the nightstand. 9:14. "Oh my gosh, you let me sleep too late! What's the matter with you?" Lauren smacked Camila on the arm before throwing the covers back.

"What?" Camila questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"We're having a party tonight and there's so much to do!" Lauren exclaimed. Last night Ally and Lauren had another long talk and somehow their topic of conversation ended up being the Cabello's annual Christmas party which happened to be tonight. Lauren tried to get by as best as she could in the conversation but it was kind of hard considering she had no idea what was going on.

"Relax," Camila chuckled. "You know we've got people to do everything, you are not lifting one finger for this party and that's final," Camila replied as she placed her hands on her round stomach, she didn't want any baby action yet. "You are going to have a fun and relaxing day at the spa while everything gets set up here."

"The spa?" Lauren questioned, Ally forgot to mention that little detail.

"Yeah, did you forget?" Camila looked at Lauren who shrugged. "Well, yeah you, Ally, Dinah, your mom and my mom, the limo is picking you guys up at eleven."

"Oh right," Lauren responded, biting down on her lower lip.

"I wanna go to the spa," Emmi pouted as she wiggled herself onto her Mama's lap.

"Do you even know what a spa is?" Lauren asked as she tickled her little girl's feet.

"No," Emmi giggled. "Stop it Mommy! Stop!"

"Ok, ok" Lauren stopped and instead placed tiny kisses on Emmi's feet before kissing her forehead. "Mmm, I'm starving."

"Hold that thought baby," Camila kissed Lauren's cheek before she rushed out of the room with Emmi thrown over her shoulders.

"Um ok," Lauren said in confusion, she decided to head to the bathroom before they came back.

A few minutes later Camila came back in carrying a tray of food for Lauren. Emmi was right on her heels, carrying a little bottle of syrup.

"What's all of this?" Lauren smiled.

"Breakfast in bed for a beautiful woman," Camila placed the tray down over Lauren's legs.

"Mmm, you shouldn't have," Lauren replied, excited to dig in to the Belgium waffles and fresh strawberries.

"I didn't," Camila replied. "Dinah actually made breakfast for everyone."

"Is this edible?" Lauren furrowed her brows as she looked up to her wife.

Camila giggled, "Surprisingly yes, you liked breakfast didn't you Em?"

"You let our children eat this?" Lauren laughed.

"Yeah yummy waffles," Emmi smiled as she handed Lauren the bottle of syrup she had been holding.

"Thanks sweetie," Lauren said.

"You welcome Mommy," Emmi replied as she wrapped her arms around one of Camila's long legs.