epilogue three

+=+=+=+=+

"Hello!" Camila called out as she walked into the living room of her spacious home. She'd just returned from a commercial that she filmed in L.A. It took a lot of convincing from Lauren but Camila finally decided to do a few endorsements in the last couple of years. So a few times a year, Camila went to either L.A. or New York to do commercials or print ads. Now that she was home all that Camila wanted to do was spend time with her wife and daughter. "Lo!" she called, she knew that she was home because her car was in the garage and all the lights were on.

"Mama!" Little Anahí squealed at the sight of her mother. She ran as fast as her little two year old legs could carry her.

"There's Mama's little butterfly!" Camila bent down just in time to scoop up Anahí into her strong arms.

"Me misseded Mama," Anahí wrapped her arms around Camila's neck and kissed her smooth cheek.

"I missed you too baby girl," Camila kissed her back and squeezed her closer, she was only gone for three days but she missed her girl dearly.

"What about me? Did you miss me too?" Lauren's green eyes glistened as she leaned against the doorway watching the precious moment between mother and daughter.

"Of course," Camila replied as she walked over to her beautiful wife, smiling.

"Unfortunately I can't say the same. Fernando the pool boy kept me extremely busy so I barely had time to think of you."

"I'm sure," Camila rolled her eyes. Fernando the pool 'boy' was nearing fifty and definitely not Lauren's type.

"How was your trip?"

"Good, good, it was good."

"Good," Lauren laughed at her wife's choice of words.

"But you know L.A. is just so crazy but the commercial was fun though. I love being pampered."

Lauren rolled her eyes, "Because you are just treated so miserably at home."

"You said it, not me."

"Ha ha. Well I am anxious to see your commercial; I bet you rocked it baby."

"They're actually going to send me a copy once it's completely edited."

"Ooo perfect!" Lauren clapped her hands in excitement. "We can have a viewing party and everything. Is a shampoo theme too much? Maybe just plain hair or..."

"Honey, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I'm definitely not down with a viewing party."

"Party pooper," Lauren stuck her tongue out at her wife.

"Mommy that's bad," Anahí said to her mother while her parents laughed.

"Sorry baby, how about I kiss Mama instead?" Lauren suggested.

"Now that I like," Camila replied as she put Anahí down. "I do deserve a proper greeting from my wife."

"Come here you," Lauren wrapped her arms around her wife's waist before leaning up to join her lips to hers.

"That's 'nough now," Anahí pulled on Lauren's flowy off white sundress.

"What are we going to do with you Missy?" Lauren laughed as she picked up her giggling toddler and placed kisses all on her forehead. "Want to tell Mama what we did when she was gone?"

Anahí nodded, "I payed with baby Wyan but he's a baby so he not that fun! And yesserday I gots to eat cupiecakes from Smallz cooking shop," Anahí explained.

"Cooking shop?" Camila questioned.

"Ally's café," Lauren explained.

"Oh," Camila nodded in understanding.