Chapter 8

Hunters POV:
When we got there I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I knew who she was. Kaiyas sister, Brielle.
She had Zac's mark. That bastard had marked her and she let him.
"You still look like the same weak, pathetic little girl that you were before you ran." She said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
Kaiya growled but I didn't give her a chance to say anything.
I stepped forward and wrapped my hand around her throat.
"Don't disrespect my Luna." I growled, ignoring the sparks.
She nodded so I let her go, walking back over to Kaiya.

After we left I couldn't stop thinking about her and what I was going to do.
We got to the house and it was filthy.
"Who cleans the place." Darius asked.
"Me." Kaiya said. "I was the one who cleaned and did the work. I guess no one has since I left."
We followed her up the steps and I went towards the first room I saw.
"I'm gonna go to bed." I said quietly, shutting the door.
I dropped my bags and sat on my bed, staring at the wall.

"Hunter?" Kaiya knocked on my door. "The doors locked."
"Yeah." I said, wiping the tears that had been falling down my face. "I'm uh getting dressed." I lied.
"Is your room clean?" She asked.
"Yeah." I lied again, listening as she walked away.

I woke up the next morning and we all got ready and went to the pack house for breakfast.
We walked in and her scent hit me like a ton of bricks.
I saw her standing to the side with Zac.
Once she saw me she gave me a look and told Zac she was going to the bathroom.
I followed her as she walked down different halls, finally stopping and looking at me.
"What's your name?" She asked
"Hunter Simmons." I said, fully aware of what was coming.
"I, Brielle Summers, reject you, Hunter Simmons, as my mate."
"I, Hunter Simmons, accept your rejection." I said, walking away as tears gathered in my eyes.

Kaiya's POV
I looked around for Hunter as we walked outback. He had disappeared before we even started eating.
"Hey!" Darren yelled. Everyone turned towards him. "This is Luna Kaiya. She will be helping with training. All girls with her and all boys with me."
Everyone dispersed and the girls followed me as I walked away from the boys.
"Ok. We will start by running 4 laps around the clearing." I said, stopping and looking at everyone.
"Why do we even have to listen to you?" Brielle spoke up.
"You will listen to me because I am in charge. Now, you either run or go answer to Darren." I growled.
"Oh I'd love to get Darren alone. I could show him what a fun time is." She smirked.
"He's mine." I growled.
"Not when I get him alone." She laughed.
I punched her in the face, causing her to fall backwards.
She stood up and growled, shifting into her brown wolf.
I didn't shift, afraid that I'd kill her in wolf form.
She lunged for me and I slid under her, punching her in the ribs. She yelped and fell to the ground.
By now some girls were yelling for Darren but I didn't pay attention to them.
I bent down and punched her in the nose.
She tried getting up but I kicked her, sending her flying into a tree.
I went to walk towards her when I felt arms wrap around me and I was pulled back into a hard chest. I immediately relaxed.
"Shhhh Princess. I'm here. It's ok."
Darren whispered. I calmed down as Zac stormed over.
"Why the hell did you do that?!" He yelled.
"She disrespected me and my mate. She needs to learn somehow." I growled.

I looked over and saw some boys taking Brielle to the pack doctor.
"I'm okay now." I turned to Darren. "Let's get back to training."
After we all got back in our groups the girls ran their four laps with no questions.
"Ok. Now get into partners. I want you to fight. And don't hold back." I said as the paired up.
I walked around and watched them, shaking my head.
Their punches were weak, they were uncoordinated and weren't trying.
After an hour of watching them attempt to fight I decided I'd call Julianna and ask her to come help.

"Ok guys. Training over." I said. Everyone dispersed and I went to the house to look for Hunter.

I got to his room and knocked on the door.
"Hunter?" I called.
He didn't answer so I opened the door.
I walked in and looked around.
"I'm in here." He said.
I walked to the bathroom and opened the door.
"Hunter." I whispered, dropping to my knees.