New Book !

Hey guys, I've started another book. It's called The Alphas Rogue. If you could check it out that'd be great. Description below.

Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with her pack. She is the daughter of the once alpha of The Midnight Rock Pack. On her 13th birthday there was an attack and everyone was killed. They wanted her, but Hayden saved her and ran. Leaving everyone else to die. All they know is how to run. So, what happens when they stumble upon The Dark Crescent Pack? And the ruthless, cold hearted Alpha is Penelope's mate. Will she run? Or stay and let her mate protect her from the people that killed her parents.
----------------------------------------------------------
20 year old Marcus Moon is the Alpha of the Dark Crescent Pack. He is said to be ruthless and cold. Ever since his parents were killed in a rogue attack 10 years ago. He became the Alpha of his pack at age 14 after his beta trained him on how to be an alpha. He is known for killing rogues on the spot. So what happens when his mate and her brother stumble upon his land? Will he be able to make her stay and protect her from the evil? Or will she slip away like everyone else does?

Thanks! Love you all!
~Allenah