Chapter 6:

A/N: Sorry this chapter is posted so late (10:45pm where I live) I had a busy day! I had a bunch of job interviews today and had work on top of that….. Because of that this chapter is rather short! Tomorrow’s chapter will go back to normal length (hopefully) and I will hopefully post a lot earlier (but no promises on that) I really hope you enjoy this chapter sorry if there is grammar or spelling issues i didn't edit it, so i could post it :P

Louis’ POV

It’s been a day and a half since Liam gave Anna Tylenol PM. She hasn’t woken up once that we know of. Normally we would be worried, but we know it’s because she hasn’t slept for eight months according to Mia. Her body needs the sleep and the Tylenol PM gave her that sleep. It’s now Thursday early afternoon and we were all heading out to go shopping.

“Harry’s not going to go. He doesn’t feel good.” Emily said as she walked into the kitchen where we were all standing.

“What’s wrong?” Mum asked her.

“His stomach really hurts. I was going to stay back and keep an eye on him, but he told me to go with you all.” Emily sighed.

“That’s fine honey. Okay, well since Harry is home that settles our other problem, so let’s go.” Mum smiled at us. Since Anna has been sleeping for so long we didn’t want to leave her home alone, so we were trying to figure out who was going to stay back. The problem was no one wanted to skip out on the shopping trip, so since Harry was staying home we could all go. We all smiled at my mum and started heading towards the front door.

Harry’s POV

I don’t know what I ate yesterday that didn’t agree with me, but I feel like utter shit. I was up all night trying not to throw up, so I pretty much slept on the bathroom floor.

I was kind of annoyed with Emily, because she didn’t once ask if I was okay. She just slept all comfortable in the bed. I really like Emily, but she can be very selfish at times.  So when Emily asked me if I was going shopping I declined even though I was feeling a little bit better. I wanted to spend the day in bed resting, so hopefully I’m not sick the rest of the week. After everyone left I got out of bed and took a hot shower. Luckily that seemed to relax my muscles and settle my stomach a bit.

I was walking out my bedroom door when a small body ran into my side.

“Sorry.” Anna said looking down at her feet trying to avoid eye contact with me.

“It’s okay. Did you just wake up?” I asked her. She had been asleep for a while now.

“Yeah, do you know how long I was sleeping? My body is really stiff, so it doesn’t seem like it was just one night.” She asked shyly. ‘I really made her uncomfortable.’ I thought to myself.

“About a day and a half.” I simply replied.

“Seriously?” She asked shocked. I nodded my head at her.

“That’s what happens when you don’t sleep for eight months.” I said lightly, but by the look in her eyes she didn’t take the ‘joke.’ Anna mumbled something under her breath that I didn’t catch as she walked passed me and started walking down the stairs. I started following behind her quietly, and we both had the same idea and walked to the kitchen. She went over to the bread and took two slices out before putting them in the toaster.

“Why do you look so pale?” She asked after a few minutes in silence. I was surprised she said anything to me.

“Just not feeling very well.” I stated as I started making myself some toast as she buttered hers.