Chapter 15:

Louis' POV

Today is the day we ALL fly back to London. I was so excited to get back home, but I was even more excited Anna was coming with me. I never thought she would forgive me and let me back into her life. I can tell she still isn't completely comfortable around me and doesn't trust me like she used to, but I know that it will take time for things to go back to normal, and I understand and respect that.

This morning we finished packing the rest of Anna's things. We wouldn't let Anna do anything but sit or lie down. Not that she had the energy to do anything else. All week she slept, ate, and then went back to sleep. Yesterday was the first day she wasn't in a lot of pain so she didn't need to take the pain meds, which meant she didn't sleep all day.

"We need to be heading to the airport like now." Niall said as he looked at the time.

"Okay, I'll go tell Anna." I said. She was getting herself dressed for the long plane ride. I knocked twice on the door.

"Come in." She said. I opened the door and smiled at her. She was wearing grey leggings and one of Niall's black sweatshirts and a pair of black Toms.

"We need to leave. Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She said as she looked around the room. This has been her home for eight months and a lot has happened, so I'm sure it's bitter sweet to leave.

"Okay then lets go home." I smiled at her. She nodded and grabbed the bag on her bed before following me out to the living room.

"We are ready to go." I smiled at everyone. I walked up to El and intertwined our fingers together.

" I love you." I whispered to her before kissing her head.

"Love you too babe." She smiled back at me.

Anna's POV

I'm so happy that Louis has Eleanor. She is a great girl. I smiled at them and started following everyone out the flat I've lived in for eight months. 
I looked around the living room and remembered the good times. As I was looking around I spotted Harry looking at me. I quickly averted my eyes somewhere else and started walking out the flat.

"You can't avoid him forever you know." Perrie whispered to me. She was right but I can avoid him for a while. I've been avoiding him since he broke up with Emily, because he still loves me. I've also been avoiding him since his family clearly doesn't like me anymore. I don't want to put a rift between him and his family.

"Everyone hurry and get into the lift." Liam said. We all rushed in the lift and squeezed together so we would all fit.

"There is a van waiting to pick us up in front of the building." Niall said. We all said okay and waited for the lift to get to the main floor. Luckily for me the lift ride didn't take long, because I was standing right next to Harry. We all got off the lift and practically ran outside the building, well except me I just walked casually. My stitches still hurt and I think they forget that sometimes.

"Need help?" Niall asked me when he noticed I wasn't running like the rest of them.

"Nah, my stomach just hurts." I said honestly. Over the last week Niall and I got closer. I feel like we’re building our friendship back together.

"Here I will take your bag and we can walk slow. They will wait for us." He smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled. After five minutes Niall and I made it to the van and he put my bag in the back before helping me into the van. When I got in I was sitting between Liam and Niall, which I didn't really mind.